Serious Turmoil At Blanche Ely

THIS_IS_DILLARD

I Have A few Connections inside the blanche ely football program; and from what was told to me elys football program is in complete and utter deserey.with another terrible year expected And the alumni base is fed up.

Lack of care about the program is being questioned is the basketball program the only thing that's important is being questioned; its just a complete mess right now.

3 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Okay. In that case I am sorry they are in disarray. I remember when they had a very solid football program back in the early through mid 2000s.

I know right its crazy the last 10 years this have been elys record 

2008- (5-5)

2009- (11-2)

2010- (9-3)

2011- (7-4)

2012- (5-6)

2013 (6-6)

2014 (6-6)

2015 (2-9)

2016 (3-7)

2017 (2-8)

2018 (1-9)

I doubt that any HS football team "fears" any other HS football team. What would they have to fear? That another team may be better than their team? The players just want to play football and enjoy testing themselves against the best opponents. I have never met a HS player that had fear in their DNA.Now, possibly some coaches have trepidation when confronting a more powerful team due to the status of their jobs. The more games they lose the easier it is to be humiliated and to be let go as HC.

53 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

I doubt that any HS football team "fears" any other HS football team. What would they have to fear? That another team may be better than their team? The players just want to play football and enjoy testing themselves against the best opponents. I have never met a HS player that had fear in their DNA.Now, possibly some coaches have trepidation when confronting a more powerful team due to the status of their jobs. The more games they lose the easier it is to be humiliated and to be let go as HC.

Didn't you say a while back that teams were scared  when they line up to play IMG or am I thinking of someone else on here who said that?

Now I agree that most players aren't fearing stepping on the field against another team and honestly if they did I would think they shouldn't be playing in first place, no room for fear on the field of athletics

Anyone who steps on the field should believe they can walk out victorious 

As for the point about the coaches that probably does make sense because coaches do need to win enough to stay employed so they may not want to play certain teams as a result but a player staying on a team isn't going to come down to wins or losses like it will for a coach 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I hope Ely can fix the mess they have

I wouldn't want Dillard vs Ely to get as bad and one sided as Columbia vs Suwannee got before Suwannee decided not to keep playing

Funny thing is wky could be despicable and the rivalry would still go on that game means so much to both communities you can go 9-0 then lose in soul bowl and the coach would b fired or you can go 0-9 win the last game which is soul bowl and the coach would keep his job lol

1 minute ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Funny thing is wky could be despicable and the rivalry would still go on that game means so much to both communities you can go 9-0 then lose in soul bowl and the coach would b fired or you can go 0-9 win the last game which is soul bowl and the coach would keep his job lol

It used to be that way up here too

They fired the last coach who lost to Suwannee even after making it to second round of playoffs

Since that Suwannee hasn't got a single win in series