Quantcast
Jump to content

NW vs CC tomorrow at 7pm


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

U said your sources advised you that NW was down this year which is wrong so I can't really agree with your sources. I like Columbus as well in Dade. Central is overrated and I'm not saying that because they lost to St Frances but they haven't done anything in last 3 years and keep getting ranked based on past. Season still early and all if this will play out. I just find it funny after a team loses that people think would win a game against NW that the team all of a sudden was down. 

I did hear Central would be down slightly too, however I don't feel that way because of the St Frances result (I actually expected St Frances to win based on how loaded they were)

 

I do look forward to game tonight with BTW which should be a good test of where Central stands 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I did hear Central would be down slightly too, however I don't feel that way because of the St Frances result (I actually expected St Frances to win based on how loaded they were)

 

I do look forward to game tonight with BTW which should be a good test of where Central stands 

Hopefully weather is good. Central has a decent oline, really good rbs, and a ok defense. Qb is ok. Not sure with BTW has. They lost some players but still has alot of talent and will always play hard so it should be a good game. Line play will be difference in the game as I'm not sure how big BTW dline is and if they can handle the rockets oline. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

Or could it be NW especially on defense is REALLY GOOD? Last week people said Gibbons is overrated now CC is overrated... The West is just a really good team with a better defense than last year. And whenever coaches decide to let our freshman QB do his thing and be the starter the offense will take off! CC is not overrated. They will beat 80% off the teams down here. 

That linebacker ya'll got is NASTY.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Hopefully weather is good. Central has a decent oline, really good rbs, and a ok defense. Qb is ok. Not sure with BTW has. They lost some players but still has alot of talent and will always play hard so it should be a good game. Line play will be difference in the game as I'm not sure how big BTW dline is and if they can handle the rockets oline. 

Here's a link to their kick off classic. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

59 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

U said your sources advised you that NW was down this year which is wrong so I can't really agree with your sources. I like Columbus as well in Dade. Central is overrated and I'm not saying that because they lost to St Frances but they haven't done anything in last 3 years and keep getting nationally ranked based on past. Season still early and all of this will play out. I just find it funny after a team loses that people think would win a game against NW that the team all of a sudden is down. 

It's because they had done well OOS until SFA, they had IMG on the ropes, and beat STA last year.  MNW kind of just quits when things aren't going well in big games.  (that's my perspective)

MNW still feeling that blowout in Zona.   Damn man I still don't understand what happened that night?   I'm not trying to hate I pull for FL always, but that's the national level impression MNW has given off lately.   Not putting up a fight vs IMG every year doesn't help either.    

That being said I hope MNW steps up to IMG this year and takes out Lowndes (man they better take out Lowndes).   

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 954gator said:

 

It's because they had done well OOS until SFA, they had IMG on the ropes, and beat STA last year.  MNW kind of just quits when things aren't going well in big games.  (that's my perspective)

MNW still feeling that blowout in Zona.   Damn man I still don't understand what happened that night?   I'm not trying to hate I pull for FL always, but that's the national level impression MNW has given off lately.   Not putting up a fight vs IMG every year doesn't help either.    

That being said I hope MNW steps up to IMG this year and takes out Lowndes (man they better take out Lowndes).   

The blowout in Zona lol! those kids didn't want to play that game. Week after state they presented game and admin took it $$$. They had to beat CC and Central again in the playoffs which are always wars! Then a tough Armwood team. Max just told them to go out and have fun. Had guys going off to school in December so i knew they would probably lose why I didn't go. I wanted them to compete and rep Florida but those were the rumblings before they left and it showed. And it does sound like hate. And 2 years ago who held IMG to lowest point total and beat Central twice that year? Northwestern. Last year was only time I was upset that COACHES not players quit against IMG and asked for a running clock second half. Hell we were not in position to compete last year and they played for a check. That won't happen this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 954gator said:

 

It's because they had done well OOS until SFA, they had IMG on the ropes, and beat STA last year.  MNW kind of just quits when things aren't going well in big games.  (that's my perspective)

MNW still feeling that blowout in Zona.   Damn man I still don't understand what happened that night?   I'm not trying to hate I pull for FL always, but that's the national level impression MNW has given off lately.   Not putting up a fight vs IMG every year doesn't help either.    

That being said I hope MNW steps up to IMG this year and takes out Lowndes (man they better take out Lowndes).   

Outside of IMG and Zona which are big but not big as state and playoffs games what other examples do u have? In last 3 years they are 4 and 1 against Central knocking them out of playoffs 3 years in a row and 3 and 2 against Carol City and was in one of toughest districts in the country. Oh and beat armwood twice. Teams with state championship pedigree don't quit in big games...

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Outside of IMG and Zona which are big but not big as state and playoffs games what other examples do u have? In last 3 years they are 4 and 1 against Central knocking them out of playoffs 3 years in a row and 3 and 2 against Carol City and was in one of toughest districts in the country. Oh and beat armwood twice. Teams with state championship pedigree don't quit in big games...

Listen I was just giving you examples of why Central is talked about more nationally.   Doesn't mean it's at all true.    Central has been going OOS for a while now (MNW basically started it all in 07).     MNW just isn't as consistent IMO.    

Trust me man I'd love to see MNW dominate.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Looks like it was a good game. Hope you made it. 

Yeah I did game didn't finish until after midnight due to lightning delay. BTW QB threw 2 pick 6 TDs. Which were both deflected passes unfortunately with one bouncing off wrs hands. Central was able to run on them at times which I expected but not at will. Very good game. Sidenote I think Carol City may beat Central next week after looking at both teams. Turnovers will play a major part but the chiefs have a good defense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

I think Carol City may beat Central next week after looking at both teams. Turnovers will play a major part but the chiefs have a good defense. 

From a distance I agree with you. Sounds like BTW played Central equal and were unlucky to lose. I don't think BTW could hold MNW to 10 points. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
×
  • Create New...