Jump to content

  • Announcements

    • Joshua Wilson

      Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

      Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

      Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

      For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
THIS_IS_DILLARD

FINAL DILLARD 45 PAHOKEE 13

Recommended Posts

On 9/3/2019 at 6:05 PM, 561_Fan said:

True. Pahokee will play Dwyer next Saturday. When’s Dillard’s next game

Seen a few blue devils fans saying that their not even worried about mondays game saying "that sh** gone be sweet"

And that their real competition is gonna be friday vs dwyer which is what everyone in the comments was asking about ...all i can say is "OHHH" shrugs shoulders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2019 at 3:08 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Seen a few blue devils fans saying that their not even worried about mondays game saying "that sh** gone be sweet"

And that their real competition is gonna be friday vs dwyer which is what everyone in the comments was asking about ...all i can say is "OHHH" shrugs shoulders.

Those couldn’t have been real Blue Devil fans because everyone knows that Dwyer is down this year. But, Mr. Pinko says Dillard by 30, so you should have no worries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MuckCityChamp said:

Those couldn’t have been real Blue Devil fans because everyone knows that Dwyer is down this year. But, Mr. Pinko says Dillard by 30, so you should have no worries. 

I believe it may b closer blue devils at home ,pride on the line ..not wanting to start 0-2 and losing 2 str8 home i expect to see a very hungry pahokee team having to sit on week 1 blowout for 2 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I believe it may b closer blue devils at home ,pride on the line ..not wanting to start 0-2 and losing 2 str8 home i expect to see a very hungry pahokee team having to sit on week 1 blowout for 2 weeks.

So you predict Dillard in a close one? Give us a score prediction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MuckCityChamp said:

So you predict Dillard in a close one? Give us a score prediction. 

Tbh if dillard dosent come with their head on right & ready to play the blue devils can win this game. Playing pahokee @ pahokee is not a team you over look regardless of record.

Like dillard pahokee is a front running team thsy play their best ball wheh their in the lead & if dillard mess around & let pahokee score first & gain momentum dillard can be in trouble.

But with that said if dillard has truly turned a corner & want to be really considerd a contemder they will pick up a solid victory on the road. My prediction DILLARD 30 pahokee 20 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Tbh if dillard dosent come with their head on right & ready to play the blue devils can win this game. Playing pahokee @ pahokee is not a team you over look regardless of record.

Like dillard pahokee is a front running team thsy play their best ball wheh their in the lead & if dillard mess around & let pahokee score first & gain momentum dillard can be in trouble.

But with that said if dillard has truly turned a corner & want to be really considerd a contemder they will pick up a solid victory on the road. My prediction DILLARD 30 pahokee 20 

Good analysis. For some reason I think it will be low scoring game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MuckCityChamp said:

Good analysis. For some reason I think it will be low scoring game 

Could very well be whats your score prediction ? And im gonna try my best to be there tonight if i can find someone going as well. But if not ima need u to be fill me in on everything thats goin on lol & constant updates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Could very well be whats your score prediction ? And im gonna try my best to be there tonight if i can find someone going as well. But if not ima need u to be fill me in on everything thats goin on lol & constant updates. 

I’m going to say 15-14 Pahokee in a defensive battle. Monday night game after long layoffs. Though many may not admit it, this is a must win for Pahokee. So I think they claw it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MuckCityChamp said:

I’m going to say 15-14 Pahokee in a defensive battle. Monday night game after long layoffs. Though many may not admit it, this is a must win for Pahokee. So I think they claw it out. 

Im gonna be honest with you i will be shocked!! If dillard is held to 14 points... dillard hasnt scored less then 20 since a 1st round playoff lost to carol city in 2017 and we havent scored less then 30 since a regular season lost to gibbons last year.

Since spring we have scored 57 44 55 & 34 respectively. But if anyone is capable of a defensive performance like that will be the blue devils.

But as i said before dillard wanna b respected wanna b tooken serious they cant go up there & play with pahokee they got to handle bussiness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It depends on which Pahokee shows up, and I'm not talking about the kids. If the 3 yards and a cloud of dust coaches show up, then we will be fine. BUUUTTTT if the Texas Tech, gun and no-run coaches show up, we in BIG TROUBLE!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Muckcitypride1 said:

It depends on which Pahokee shows up, and I'm not talking about the kids. If the 3 yards and a cloud of dust coaches show up, then we will be fine. BUUUTTTT if the Texas Tech, gun and no-run coaches show up, we in BIG TROUBLE!!!!

 

We gonna find out real soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×