GAME LIVESTREAMS

Pipe Dreams

I have reached out to Dr. Phillips. 

Hell, I'm launching my business on 10/1/2020. I'd to a timeout ad for a few hundred. 

Imagine the online attendance of parents, fans, etc. 

I'm just trying to stay positive here. I was in a bad mood the other day (loose cannon) so thanks for the perspective on the other thread Perspective. 

17 hours ago, Pipe Dreams said:

I have reached out to Dr. Phillips. 

Hell, I'm launching my business on 10/1/2020. I'd to a timeout ad for a few hundred. 

Imagine the online attendance of parents, fans, etc. 

I'm just trying to stay positive here. I was in a bad mood the other day (loose cannon) so thanks for the perspective on the other thread Perspective. 

Even if you can't live stream the games, the kids are provided tapes of the game so they can load their best plays on to their Hudl accounts.  The schools could make some nice revenue selling copies of each game to the fans. I know that I would be happy to subscribe for this season, especially if it helped the school's athletic department replace lost revenue.

Edgewater HS used a company last season called QwikCut Video to show all their football games. 

https://www.edgewater.football/live-games

The game will be filmed by QwikCut and uploaded to their application in realtime. You will see the action live. But you can also pause rewind and watch the same play over and over gain. This allows people to post plays on social media 2-3 seconds after they happen.

How is that different to a Live Stream?

A Live Stream you can't pause or rewind.

How much does it cost?

To view Edgewater’s Varsity Games for the season it is $50.00.