FINAL DILLARD 45 BOYNTON BEACH 12 DILLARD CLINCH PLAYOFF BERTH.!

@slick thanks bro and I told you and broward that they were smoke and mirrors when u only beat DOUGLAS by 5.!! u know something is wrong and mcarthur lost tonight.! not to say any of this suprises me but to thank they were ranked above dillard at any point in the top 10 is sickening.!

I have been in agreement with you on Piper since the Day 1 Mighty.  In fact I even thought they were so bad that Douglas had a shot at them.  Not that it matters now but if they played next week I would take definitely take Douglas vs. them .  Douglas peaked late but does not matter because Douglas or Piper will get massacred at Flanagan in 2 weeks.

I have been calling out McCarthur and Piper as frauds for a while.  Archbishop, Champagnat, and Gibbons are all better than them and possibly even Coral Springs Charter, University School, Stoneman Douglas and dare I say Ely as well!

Piper might have negative yards, and might not cross the 50 yard line on Flanagan. Seriously.  Flanagan will have their backups in at Halftime.  

@broward HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol maybe after the 1st q.t I thank its time to start looking at playoff matchups district A wise st Thomas plays who 1st round? and who does ely travel to play I think ATLANTIC but im not sure.

Atlantic moved up to 8A this year and they are undefeated and looking like State contenders. They play at Dwyer next week. That should be a huge game.

@slick it goes both ways is carol city ready for dillard? neither team is a walking door mat coming into the playoffs remember these 2 teams met in the playoffs 2 years ago and u was asking the same thing. all in all though both teams have no choice but to get ready they faught and made the plays to get in the playoffs so they must be ready for war.