Miramar vs. Aquinas Game Thread.

SubZero

On 11/19/2021 at 10:06 PM, SubZero said:

Aquinas won 42-12. It was a nice season. 

SubZero, I appreciate the scoring updates, but now that you've had a little time to reflect, what was the difference?  It went from a one-score game at halftime to a blow out.  Did Miramar make mistakes in the second half?  Did STA make adjustments?  Was STA just too big, too fast, too strong over the course of a full game?

Miramar was pretty much a one-man show that night. Desmond Reid is pretty good. I don't know why he doesn't have D1 offers, but that was the case vs. STA. He kept us in the game. Everyone else was pretty much shut down. Defense did the best they could, but a little bit overmatched in the 2nd half. STA ran the ball most of the way as well, and wore defense down. Unfortunately, they were the better team. 

13 minutes ago, SubZero said:

Miramar was pretty much a one-man show that night. Desmond Reid is pretty good. I don't know why he doesn't have D1 offers, but that was the case vs. STA. He kept us in the game. Everyone else was pretty much shut down. Defense did the best they could, but a little bit overmatched in the 2nd half. STA ran the ball most of the way as well, and wore defense down. Unfortunately, they were the better team. 

Kings of Florida gonna win it all again