1 reply to this topic

#1 sportsnut25

sportsnut25

College Walk On

• Administrators
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:21 PM

Brantley had previously served as head coach at Trinity Catholic in Ocala from 2008-2014 where he won a state championship in 2010.

http://floridahsfoot...teps-belleview/

Any viewpoints expressed in my postings, aside from any text within a linked story, are solely my views and do not represent the views of FloridaHSFootball.com, its staff/interns, or its partners/advertisers/sponsors.

#2 Proseteye

Proseteye

Varsity Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:54 AM

The enigma of Belleview. Had practically no winning season since 2004 when they were undefeated and lost a close one in the 2nd round of the playoffs. No matter who was the the coach along the way they sometimes lost every game in a few seasons. Along comes Brantley, in the 2016 season, and all of a sudden they are a playoff team once again. Unfortunately, Belleview will revert to form. Unless a really strong and knowledgeable coach like Brantley takes over, this team will go back to being the same ol same ol. I still remember that team in 2004. Their offense, which was mostly a powerful ground game, was very difficult to stop. I'm quite sure, with Brantley as HC, they were a balanced offense and possibly out of the Power I formation. Hate to see him leave and am sure the team and fans are saying "what do we do now"?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)