DiLLARD @ CHAMINADE Week 3 2022

THIS_IS_DILLARD

22 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Talked to Coach Peacock a little today. He said he’s trying to work out a deal to have Saint Frances Academy of Baltimore come down to play Venice in the home opener. If that falls through Dillard could be a serious thought for the week 1 slot. Nothing is official yet, but I think Venice wants to wait to play IMG until later in the season this year to build up a little bit, if that makes sense. Usually, the IMG game would be a lock for week 1 to get the measuring stick out of the way. So I’m not calling anything official yet. We will have to wait and see. 

Apparently SFA wants too much money to come down 

33 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Apparently SFA wants too much money to come down 

I understand that they don’t have a lot of money and come from a really impoverished part of Baltimore. It’s just unfortunate that we can’t have the rematch. But it’s probably for the best. Game would be a crush. Like a mini-cooper crashing into a semi truck. Lol

15 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Aye can’t wait to see how the the schedules unfold 

Same here man. Can’t wait to see how things shake out. Dillard and Venice might be able to work out a week to play each other. I told Peacock about it yesterday and he said “I’ll see what I can do.” Let’s hope for something resembling good news, and maybe a Dillard vs Venice showdown!

Dillard Head Coach (talking to his administration, assistant coaches, players, fans and that one guy who posts on high school football message boards who fancies himself as a dream-game match-maker):  "Hey, we're going to have a really good team this year.  We'll play anybody anytime.  At home or on the road.  Bring 'em on!!"

Venice Head Coach (talking to his administration, assistant coaches, players, fans and that one other guy who posts on high school football message boards who fancies himself as a dream-game match-maker):  "Hey, we're going to have a really good team this year.  We'll play anybody anytime.  At home or on the road.  Bring 'em on!!"

Dillard Head Coach (talking to his best friend . . . the one who can keep a secret):  "I don't want to play Venice in our season opener . . . they might kick our butts, destroy our confidence and ruin our whole season.  But, don't tell anyone I said that." 

Venice Head Coach (talking to his best friend . . . the one who can keep a secret):  "I don't want to play Dillard in our season opener . . . they might kick our butts, destroy our confidence and ruin our whole season.  But, don't tell anyone I said that." 

13 minutes ago, Perspective said:

Dillard Head Coach (talking to his administration, assistant coaches, players, fans and that one guy who posts on high school football message boards who fancies himself as a dream-game match-maker):  "Hey, we're going to have a really good team this year.  We'll play anybody anytime.  At home or on the road.  Bring 'em on!!"

Venice Head Coach (talking to his administration, assistant coaches, players, fans and that one other guy who posts on high school football message boards who fancies himself as a dream-game match-maker):  "Hey, we're going to have a really good team this year.  We'll play anybody anytime.  At home or on the road.  Bring 'em on!!"

Dillard Head Coach (talking to his best friend . . . the one who can keep a secret):  "I don't want to play Venice in our season opener . . . they might kick our butts, destroy our confidence and ruin our whole season.  But, don't tell anyone I said that." 

Venice Head Coach (talking to his best friend . . . the one who can keep a secret):  "I don't want to play Dillard in our season opener . . . they might kick our butts, destroy our confidence and ruin our whole season.  But, don't tell anyone I said that." 

LOL