Only two sites bid for FHSAA State Championships

Joshua Wilson

How do you all feel about the Tampa area. Plenty of hotels, restaurants and an amusement park Bush Gardens. Great tourist spot if you ask me I mean theirs no Mickey Mouse though lol.....

I would be ok with that. But i would really like it if it was in the Swamp in Gainesville. LOL

The swamp in Gainesville would be in the same category as the Citrus Bowl which big stadium but not enough people to feel it up.

I agree Slick but it's only a 20 min drive from my home LOL and then i could take off 2 weekends and see all the games and still sleep in my on bed. Just for purely selfish reason i would love it to be in Gainesville!!!!

Tallahassee, Tampa, Daytona and Orlando are all about 2 hours away and I would still make the first 4 games so they are all good for me. Anything south of I4 would hinder me from attending unless my team was playing. The last thing i would want to do is drive 6 or 7 hours just to watch a game where my team was not involved. I would have to pay Bright House there fee and stream it on line as Bright House cable is not available in my area.   

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my biggest concern about the change in venue and I've said this before but happens if certain schools are playing and they bring big crowds.

Mainland vs Niceville would be a sell out !!!! They need to be able to allow for over flow and maybe sell sideline or end zone standing room only tickets  

• 1 month later...