2016 Anticipated Kick Off Classic Games

For Me it Would be DILLARD @ ST THOMAS

Not Because I believe Dillard Will win but more so the Challenge Playing against National Elite competition & More Times Then None Dillard Has actually Gave St Thomas a Run For their Money playing them Real Close for over a Half so I'm interested to See How It plays out this time.

Port St. Joe  @ Florida High.  See if a rough and tough summer gets these young guys ready to step up. The most interesting game will be Wakulla @ Trenton. Both teams have to replace some key guys.  Just judging from scrimmaging with Wakulla at FCA camp last summer and playing Trenton twice my money would be on Trenton by a couple of scores.

Port St. Joe  @ Florida High.  See if a rough and tough summer gets these young guys ready to step up. The most interesting game will be Wakulla @ Trenton. Both teams have to replace some key guys.  Just judging from scrimmaging with Wakulla at FCA camp last summer and playing Trenton twice my money would be on Trenton by a couple of scores.

Lol o okay.

Josh, 

I think Clearwater High School is going to have a really strong football team this year, maybe the best team in 20 years or so. They have a huge senior class filled with stars like Adarius Lemons, Jaquez Jones, Kane Taylor, Austin Day and Tramar Reece. They're strong along both lines and have a good coaching staff. Because they're senior loaded, the window isn't going to be open very long for them to make a deep run, so even though they may take one on the chin against Cocoa- it's better than blowing out a bad team 55-0. 

According to most of the preseason polls I've seen, Clearwater is ranked #2 in the county and a top 10 team in the Tampa Bay area.