Miami Central VS St Thomas (right now) "Neutral Field" Who Would Win ????

I Would Have To Go STA 35-21 but in all honestly I want to see this Matchup in The Regular Season Where it Counts Soooooo Bad.

STA & Mia Central needs To stop playing With these patty Cake schools who they know there Going to beat by 40 & schedule Each Other. & a Few others as Well lol

Miami Central and STA both played top 10 hardest schedules in the state last year.  I hear you though...Ideally, we all want them to play each other but they each have their own side of that story.  There is nothing "patty cake" about STA and Central's schedule in recent years or currently though - in my opinion.

Miami Central and STA both played top 10 hardest schedules in the state last year.  I hear you though...Ideally, we all want them to play each other but they each have their own side of that story.  There is nothing "patty cake" about STA and Central's schedule in recent years or currently though - in my opinion.

The Schools May Not be Party Cake & would probably beat 70% of the other Schools of florida but Against STA & Miami central that score make them look party cake lol. I know they Try their best to schedule stiff tuff schedules but they end up being so Good that it makes a team that comes in top 100 nationally look top 10,000 lol.

Miami Central and STA both played top 10 hardest schedules in the state last year. I hear you though...Ideally, we all want them to play each other but they each have their own side of that story. There is nothing "patty cake" about STA and Central's schedule in recent years or currently though - in my opinion.

Its not a weak schedule, its just weak teams compared to their talent level but then again, how many teams would really be a challenge to them?

I Would Have To Go STA 35-21 but in all honestly I want to see this Matchup in The Regular Season Where it Counts Soooooo Bad.

STA & Mia Central needs To stop playing With these patty Cake schools who they know there Going to beat by 40 & schedule Each Other. & a Few others as Well lol

Wouldn't you rather this be a playoff game lol? If so check out the 8A trend and tell me what you would think of that potential playoff bracket

Its not a weak schedule, its just weak teams compared to their talent level but then again, how many teams would really be a challenge to them?

Here are 6 local sure ones in 2015: Flanagan, Columbus, Deerfield Beach, Hallandale, AHP, and Carol City could all upset STA or Central on a neutral field.

When I look at Central's 2016 schedule I think they will be challenged by: BTW, Carol City, Northwestern and maybe Jackson or Killian will put up half a fight.

Here are 5 local sure ones in 2015: Flanagan, Columbus, Deerfield Beach, Hallandale, AHP, and Carol City could all upset STA or Central on a neutral field.

When I look at Central's 2016 schedule I think they will be challenged by: BTW, Carol City, Northwestern and maybe Jackson or Killian will put up half a fight.

Truueeee but I'll take out Hallandale and Deerfield beach on a neutral field & not that mudded down mess u call their Homefield STA and central Would Kill them.! That's just my opinion especially 2015 Deerfield central would have Rolled them out the Stadium on a Half Bolles exposed the Bucks at their place in blow out fashion.

It depends when they meet. I could see a different result for an early season game versus a mid-season or end of season game. In any case, it would be a good match-up. I would be tempted to drive from Orlando to see it. 

Truueeee but I'll take out Hallandale and Deerfield beach on a neutral field & not that mudded down mess u call their Homefield STA and central Would Kill them.! That's just my opinion especially 2015 Deerfield central would have Rolled them out the Stadium on a Half Bolles exposed the Bucks at their place in blow out fashion.

You want to leave AHP in that group and take out Hallandale even though Hallandale beat AHP on their own (no mud) turf field when it mattered?  

Deerfield Beach had no answer for the Bolles Wing-T and the strength of Deerfield's defense was in the secondary.  After that loss Deerfield Beach's Defense as a whole stepped it up.  You are right about the Deerfield Beach home field advantage - it is brutal.     Central's defense would have definitely matched up much better versus Bolles with a superior front but that is entirely another matchup. 

Hallandale likely would have had a harder time scoring big on  Deerfield Beach than Miami Central IMO last year.  Central had a much weaker than usual secondary last year.  DFBs strength defensively was their secondary....

Offensively , I believe Central's strength was the OL and RBs.  Hallandale's was through the air and Deerfield Beach had two 4* WRs.  Home field usually is a plus but I still think the 6 teams that I listed on a given night would generally competed with (within 2 TDs) or upset STA or Miami Central.

You want to leave AHP in that group and take out Hallandale even though Hallandale beat AHP on their own (no mud) turf field when it mattered?  

Deerfield Beach had no answer for the Bolles Wing-T and the strength of Deerfield's defense was in the secondary.  After that loss Deerfield Beach's Defense as a whole stepped it up.  You are right about the Deerfield Beach home field advantage - it is brutal.     Central's defense would have definitely matched up much better versus Bolles with a superior front but that is entirely another matchup. 

Hallandale likely would have had a harder time scoring big on  Deerfield Beach than Miami Central IMO last year.  Central had a much weaker than usual secondary last year.  DFBs strength defensively was their secondary....

Offensively , I believe Central's strength was the OL and RBs.  Hallandale's was through the air and Deerfield Beach had two 4* WRs.  Home field usually is a plus but I still think the 6 teams that I listed on a given night would generally competed with (within 2 TDs) or upset STA or Miami Central.

I agree bro. On another note Deerfield & Hallandale Really needs to get that Fixed those matchup last yeAr particularly STA @ HALLANDALE then that STA @ DEERFIELD WAS horrible field conditions that vastly helped the home Team so many times STA had touchdowns in the bag that were slipped & dropped because of poor field conditions of course STA still pulled it out at Hallandale but still.

I agree bro. On another note Deerfield & Hallandale Really needs to get that Fixed those matchup last yeAr particularly STA @ HALLANDALE then that STA @ DEERFIELD WAS horrible field conditions that vastly helped the home Team so many times STA had touchdowns in the bag that were slipped & dropped because of poor field conditions of course STA still pulled it out at Hallandale but still.

Deerfield Beach had a sick secondary last year.  Besides the field conditions the other thing that hurt STA was QB Jake Allen throwing 3 INTs versus Deerfield Beach.

Deerfield Beach home cooking does not play when the big boys come to town.  Flanagan and STA were penalized over 300 yards combined @ Deerfield Beach! LOL

Deerfield Beach had a sick secondary last year.  Besides the field conditions the other thing that hurt STA was QB Jake Allen throwing 3 INTs versus Deerfield Beach.

Deerfield Beach home cooking does not play when the big boys come to town.  Flanagan and STA were penalized over 300 yards combined @ Deerfield Beach! LOL

LOL.!!!!! Whaaatttt funny how All of Deerfield upsets over STA has been at home lol.!

LOL.!!!!! Whaaatttt funny how All of Deerfield upsets over STA has been at home lol.!

Do you want to see Deerfield Beach Home Highway Robbery at it's finest?

Besides the fact that when it rains, it becomes almost unsafely muddy and there may even be small pot holes that possibly only their players know about.  Secondly, when the opposing team is on offense the DJ blares hip hop music.  Refs do nothing about this stuff though..  Not sure if they can anyway.

In 2013 when Flanagan played in the 1st round versus Deerfield Beach .  Flanagan shuts Down the DBeach very strong ground attack led by now Florida Gator RB Brandon Powell.    DBeach  was playing just as dirty as Flanagan and only got called for( 5)35 penalty yards versus Flanagan's (11) 100!  Watch this film ( see around 3:20 of the youtube video) and notice late in the 4th quarter with seconds  remaining Flanagan's Emonee Spence (now at Louisville) apparently wins the game putting Flanagan up with 7 seconds left- 13-7.  A late flag comes out and what appears to be a questionable/BS Offensive Pass Interference is called.  Game goes to OT and Deerfield Beach goes on to win 14-7.

Deerfield Beach was indeed nasty in 2013 and even beat STA that year 22-7.  After beating Flanagan in the playoffs in the first round the Bucs went into Miramar with their 3 headed monster rushing attack (41 TDs in 11 games, 351 carries, 2632 yards) and got stuffed - held to 59 yards to "the Dark Side " Defense.  I guess their head got to big!

November 15, 2013

SCOREBOARD

Q1
Q2
Q3
Q4
OT
FINAL

Deerfield Beach 0 7 0 0 7 14 Flanagan 0 0 7 0 0 7  

TEAM STAT COMPARISON

Deerfield Beach Flanagan First Downs 11 8 Rushes - Yards 40-97 22-83 Comp - Att - Int 8-16-0 9-26-0 Passing Yards 108 158 Punts - Avg 4-36 7-32 Fumbles - Lost4-2 0-0 Penalties - Yards 5-35 11-100 Fields Gaols 0-1 0-0