DiLLARD @ ST THOMAS (THOUGHTS? ) & Who all Are Going??

Soooo Aug is Almost Here & this Right here is a Lowkey interesting Game.

This game is ALWAYS standing Room only & the last 3 out of 4 years dillard has given The raiders a tough time.

Not predicting a dillard win but with all the talent on the field on both sides to strong fan bases this has the potential for a awesome atmosphere. Cant wait.!!

Probably closer than many think.  STA has got bigger things on their mind -  @ BTW the following week in a game that counts.  STA may play a fairly conservative game offensively... I doubt they are going to want to show much.  I expect the STA  Defense to keep Dillard and their 2018 QB contained for the most part.

As good as a match this may be, I think there is competition this year in Broward on 8/19 with Deerfield Beach @ Chamindade , BTW @ AHP (I will be there) .

Quite a opening night pre-season card for Broward!

Probably closer than many think.  STA has got bigger things on their mind -  @ BTW the following week in a game that counts.  STA may play a fairly conservative game offensively... I doubt they are going to want to show much.  I expect the STA  Defense to keep Dillard and their 2018 QB contained for the most part.

As good as a match this may be, I think there is competition this year in Broward on 8/19 with Deerfield Beach @ Chamindade , BTW @ AHP (I will be there) .

Quite a opening night pre-season card for Broward!

I thought that AHP BTW game was gonna b on a Sat or fri nite !! Dang it i wanted to go but i gotta support my panthers.!!

It is on a Friday man you gotta com I'll be out there

Dillard vs sta Usually be on a Thur...but if their all on a Fri yall kno i cant miss dillard @ Sta ...My loyalty lies wit dat blue & gray ...i have no dog in tgat Btw Ahp fite lol ...wish some of yall boys came to check us out tho ..we all can gi see btw & sta that nxt week lol.

I agree...Mighty should come out to AHP and join us.   Look at the bright side Mighty....If you don't attend the STA/Dillard game, Dillard will probably blow STA out!

LOL Give me Wat u Smokin Bro ...im die Hard & a Alum but i aint crazy.! Lol bt maybe if not...i can meet up wit some if not all of yall after the game i got my own car so its nothing.

Dillard vs sta Usually be on a Thur...but if their all on a Fri yall kno i cant miss dillard @ Sta ...My loyalty lies wit dat blue & gray ...i have no dog in tgat Btw Ahp fite lol ...wish some of yall boys came to check us out tho ..we all can gi see btw & sta that nxt week lol.

You gonna make that trip down to dade?