6A Region 4 Preseason

BrowardHandicapper

My list would look very similar to this one, but I would have Mainland over Carol City

I hear ya....Yeah, those three teams are very tight.  All are easily top 10 teams in the state. I like to put my teams in tiers.  The tiers of teams are very close.  I do admit that I generally lean towards some things like perhaps defending State Champions, strong playoff teams, hard schedules and sometimes even the better Defense (as I feel better defenses prevail more in big games).  I would generally lean to the Home team in many of those tight tier match ups.  

I hear ya....Yeah, those three teams are very tight. All are easily top 10 teams in the state. I like to put my teams in tiers. The tiers of teams are very close. I do admit that I generally lean towards some things like perhaps defending State Champions, strong playoff teams, hard schedules and sometimes even the better Defense (as I feel better defenses prevail more in big games). I would generally lean to the Home team in many of those tight tier match ups.

so if Central and Mainland meet yet again this season which is very possible, where would that matchup be at?

Miami Central

Miami Carol City

Mainland

Miami Northwestern

Boyd Anderson

Sebastian River

Dillard

Others: Heritage (Palm Bay), Miami Norland, Boynton Beach, Matanzas, Jensen Beach

You got Sebastian winning districts this year, they may get over the hump the last time they did was in 2012

I do believe they get by Palm Bay Heritage this year.

Heritage did have a alot to transfer out for exmaple Lasedrick King who started on the team since Soph. year, but Heritage did play strong in the spring jamboree in spring.

But i do expect Sebastian to beat em this year by using D on em

I wanna carol city vs Mnw this year & central vs the west ..also u cant count out norland.

I have this strange feeling that the teams we expect to be in the usual mix in dec wont b there.

Agree. I will be the first to tell you that there will be a team or two that many of us (including myself) underrated and a couple that had early exits to their season....  When I do these  I know they will be off but based on what I have to go on now this is the way I see it in late July panning out...

Naw you just want Mainland to beat MC

Exactly!! He wants Central to lose lol.... They played MC going back to 2008 and 3 times in Daytona and I believe their 0-4 or 0-5 against the rockets... Like I said whoever make it through the that 2nd rd matchup against MC and CC is going to states and I belive Mainland will come down this year.....