Pahokee (4)

Fort Meade (4)

Newberry (4)

Dixie County (4)

Port. St. Joe (2)

Blountstown (2)

Fort White (3)

Union County (3)

Others: Vernon (1), Baker (1), Jefferson County (3), Chipley (2), Liberty County (2)

Looks good

This early i would have to agree with Captain Morgan on this one Madison has to be the favorite at this point in 1A. If we can make through our very hard schedule with out getting anyone hurt then i would say Trenton. We got some kids in key places that need to get healthy by the time Wakulla comes to town.    

This early i would have to agree with Captain Morgan on this one Madison has to be the favorite at this point in 1A. If we can make through our very hard schedule with out getting anyone hurt then i would say Trenton. We got some kids in key places that need to get healthy by the time Wakulla comes to town.

Oh my bold prediction is union county upsets fort white to win district

But I think Trenton will bold their own with madision if they play and honestly until the champs fall its their championship to lose

Until somebody knocks Trenton off they should be favored, they lost some key components i.e. head coach and some players but they had depth and the new coach is a proven winner.  Madison being a bigger school should be the best but they should have been the best last year.  Trenton's game against Wakulla will be a great test the War Eagles can be downright nasty but I think had they met last year Trenton would have won.

Until somebody knocks Trenton off they should be favored, they lost some key components i.e. head coach and some players but they had depth and the new coach is a proven winner. Madison being a bigger school should be the best but they should have been the best last year. Trenton's game against Wakulla will be a great test the War Eagles can be downright nasty but I think had they met last year Trenton would have won.

I think people over hype Madison, yes they are a good team but it not like they unbeatable, that was proven last year and I feel this year will be the same, last year madision was said to be the future champ for 1a for next 4 years of the alignment then people realized they not head and shoulders above everyone, is Madison talented? Yes. But that don't mean they are just gonna walk over the 1a like their own playground, they can be beat like anyone else in 1a or Florida for that matter