Do you all think Lakeland will make it to states this year ???

Floridatech

Who the lean with?

Still breaking that down....7A North is looking better than last year though.  A lot of people are talking about Plant, Braden River, Columbia, Bartram Trak, Buckhulz, Viera......I think one team that we could keep an eye on is Plant City. I have been keeping an eye on them and the recent team preview has believing they could be a contender.  

http://floridahsfootball.com/2016/07/25/2016-preview-guide-plant-city-raiders-team-preview/

Still breaking that down....7A North is looking better than last year though. A lot of people are talking about Plant, Braden River, Columbia, Bartram Trak, Buckhulz, Viera......I think one team that we could keep an eye on is Plant City. I have been keeping an eye on them and the recent team preview has believing they could be a contender.

http://floridahsfootball.com/2016/07/25/2016-preview-guide-plant-city-raiders-team-preview/

I thought plant city was region 3

TBH 7a looks good this year

It wasent that bad last year, it just had a north finals between a emerging team who was a fresh face and a team no one wanted to see playing for a final 4 so a lot of people in the media (national board) made the class seem weak, it was still a better area compared to 6a north but the team who won the 6a north was one they expected when the 7a north had 2 teams neither expected, most of them expected first coast vs Lakeland or plant

TBH 7a looks good this year

It wasent that bad last year, it just had a north finals between a emerging team who was a fresh face and a team no one wanted to see playing for a final 4 so a lot of people in the media (national board) made the class seem weak, it was still a better area compared to 6a north but the team who won the 6a north was one they expected when the 7a north had 2 teams neither expected, most of them expected first coast vs Lakeland or plant

Everyone forgets the pre season hype surrounding first coast, they coming off losing to Apopka in regional finals of 8a and moving to 7a, everyone expected first coast to dominate everyone especially Columbia to win district and go through the region, but when that didn't happen people were caught off guard

Viera graduated that QB WR WR combo they had. They played a lot of ball together growing up so I expect Viera to fall off a little this year. However Viera is in a hot zone. They have the fastest growing HS in our area and are taking in some decent talent so they will have something to offer at showtime. They probably will not be as good as they were last year, but should make it out of districts and may even make a game of the regionals, but I think that will be it for them this season.

Viera graduated that QB WR WR combo they had. They played a lot of ball together growing up so I expect Viera to fall off a little this year. However Viera is in a hot zone. They have the fastest growing HS in our area and are taking in some decent talent so they will have something to offer at showtime. They probably will not be as good as they were last year, but should make it out of districts and may even make a game of the regionals, but I think that will be it for them this season.

Maybe they get back to semis and play us lol