Cocoa

DisabledAccount

They have a decent team, probably better than last year by some.

Their schedule should include 4 top 100 Nationally ranked teams.

Bishop Gorman

Trinity Christian Jax

Mainland

and BTW if they meet in the Regionals.

Wilks must be wanting to get them ready for State. I would think he is taking a long look at BTW this season, as he should be.

Cocoa will have an athlete coming up next year as an 8th grader. DaDa White. The kid is better than Tarean Folsten was in my opinion. 1st in state 12 year old RB. Fast as lightning and solid. East going, easy to coach. Listens and is serious about making it all the way.

Can we have him? Lol

They never play the powerhouses in this state and the one they did beat them, so what I called point wise is extremely fair lol

they don't play the large school powerhouses in this state because those schools know they're in jeopardy of getting their players taken the following year, that's what IMG does they play you the first year then before the following season starts they recruit your players that they have already seen in person

Booker T Washington will be better this year than last year. Cocoa will make it a game this year though. Should be interesting to see who Cocoa transfers in. Maybe they can beef up that small O-line and find a pair of good DE's,

Oh they're going to work on the transfers...this is what I am pretty sure of:

AJ Murray 2017 OL/DL  transfers from Rockledge to Cocoa

Bradley Canarie 2017 QB transfers from Astronaut to Cocoa

Lasedrick King 2017 RB transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

Ian Newton 2017 DT/G transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

Josh Ramirez 2017 WR transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

CJ Bartley 2017 LB/DE transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

Desmond Morgan 2017 WR/FS transfers from Melbourne to Cocoa

Javian Hawkins 2018 RB transfers from Astronaut to Cocoa

there is also a great read in the preview guide here:

http://floridahsfootball.com/2016/07/25/2016-preview-guide-cocoa-tigers-team-preview/

they don't play the large school powerhouses in this state because those schools know they're in jeopardy of getting their players taken the following year, that's what IMG does they play you the first year then before the following season starts they recruit your players that they have already seen in person

STA wouldn't lose players to them

Oh they're going to work on the transfers...this is what I am pretty sure of:

AJ Murray 2017 OL/DL  transfers from Rockledge to Cocoa

Bradley Canarie 2017 QB transfers from Astronaut to Cocoa

Lasedrick King 2017 RB transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

Ian Newton 2017 DT/G transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

Josh Ramirez 2017 WR transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

CJ Bartley 2017 LB/DE transfers from Heritage to Cocoa

Desmond Morgan 2017 WR/FS transfers from Melbourne to Cocoa

Javian Hawkins 2018 RB transfers from Astronaut to Cocoa

there is also a great read in the preview guide here:

http://floridahsfootball.com/2016/07/25/2016-preview-guide-cocoa-tigers-team-preview/

Yeah, I thought they would be pulling in a few this year. Lets see how it all washes out. 

for the world class training and living in a college environment getting players ready for what they're going to see on the next level I wouldn't doubt it

Different type of players from s fla... They ain't transferring to IMG like that.. Only one I can think of Emanual Green from coconut creek...

I get the sense that you all are thinking that the reason Cocoa is playing Trinity Christian Academy and Bishop Gorman is to prepare for the playoffs. Now except for Viera, if Cocoa loses those games how would that look against Booker T. Washington because the Tornadoes will be strong this year with the addition of Daddy Harris back at the helm.

I get the sense that you all are thinking that the reason Cocoa is playing Trinity Christian Academy and Bishop Gorman is to prepare for the playoffs. Now except for Viera, if Cocoa loses those games how would that look against Booker T. Washington because the Tornadoes will be strong this year with the addition of Daddy Harris back at the helm.

I don't think it hurts BTW,  Cocoa could still be a potential top 100 team that simply lost to 2 top 25 teams - it happens...

I know Ice is a very accomplished Coach and is definitely a difference for the better and the 2016 season but I think we need to keep things in perspective with Daddy Harris.  Sometimes we are making it sound like he is Cam Newton taking the HS field or something.  It starting to sound like Ice is suiting up or something...

Different type of players from s fla... They ain't transferring to IMG like that.. Only one I can think of Emanual Green from coconut creek...

they will be recruiting Carol City players after this season, IMG never has played coconut creek when Green was their but they probably recruited him when he played at IMG for south florida elite 7v7 team

they will be recruiting Carol City players after this season, IMG never has played coconut creek when Green was their but they probably recruited him when he played at IMG for south florida elite 7v7 team

Coconut Creek has lost a lot of talented players over the years and even this summer.  Mainly to STA, Cardinal Gibbons, and Deerfield Beach and a few to Ely, Monarch, and Coral Springs.

I'm pretty sure they will and I'm pretty sure their doing it now... But the kids down here will not flock up there like that