8A South??

gator boy

Who do you see making it out my top three from each county (Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade) are: Boca Raton/PB Gardens, Deerfield, and Columbus.

I'll give it a try

Dade- Southridge,Columbus, one out of these 4 Coral Gables, South Dade, NMB or Krop

Broward- Deerfield Beach aka Doom City, Flannigan, Miramar

Palm Beach- Boca Raton and that's all I know lmao

Who do you see making it out my top three from each county (Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade) are: Boca Raton/PB Gardens, Deerfield, and Columbus.

Considering the 8A Palm Beach Championship team has not scored a single point in over 2 years in the 3rd round I am going to narrow it down to Deerfield Beach, Flanagan, Miramar, Southridge and Columbus.  If Boca or PB Gardens is at Home I give them a punchers chance...

I got a lot of work to do but I'm seeing 8A Region 3+4  like this right now:

Columbus

Southridge

Deerfield Beach

Flanagan

Miramar

PB Gardens

Boca Raton

Piper

Western

Coral Gables

Atlantic Delray

Others (Stoneman Douglas, Seminole Ridge, South Dade, Wellington, Park Vista, Killian, North Miami Beach, Belen Jesuit, Krop, Cypress Bay, Plantation)

I'll give it a try

Dade- Southridge,Columbus, one out of these 4 Coral Gables, South Dade, NMB or Krop

Broward- Deerfield Beach aka Doom City, Flannigan, Miramar

Palm Beach- Boca Raton and that's all I know lmao

You are right on that...If any of those teams have to go to Deerfield Beach in the post-season they are in trouble.

You are right on that...If any of those teams have to go to Deerfield Beach in the post-season they are in trouble.

I remember the first time I got introduced to Doom City lol.... I was like damn I didn't know they get down like up there

They have a decent shot if they are at Home. I honestly don't see a 8A Broward and Dade as strong as Flanagan and Columbus last year.

But i don't think PBG beats Flanagan or Columbus but imagine if they do and FPC slips past them north teams, i say that'll be a big boost for Vero scheduling