Weakest and strongest class?

DisabledAccount

Weakest class is probably 2a, just not a lot of great teams in there, University christian or NFC seem to be the favorites there. Strongest class I would say is 8a, got a lot of really good teams in their that have a good shot to win it all, particularly 8a north

I have to agree with both, it's not really 2a fault, their small private schools and only can get so much talent and 8a as a whole is best class top to bottom

Which classes do you all feel are the strongest and Weakest and the reasons for it?

It all seems to vary by year some regions are more top heavy strong, some have more depth.  Many ways you can look at it.  Should we assume a region is better if that region wins states but another region has more depth?  

For me 6A South is the strongest region for these 5 reasons: Miami Central, Mainland, Carol City, Armwood, Miami Northwestern.  8A as a whole classification is the strongest to me because the average 8A team is slightly stronger than any other class.

Weakest is 1A or 2A.  Last year, I think 1A but I may lean 2A this year just on depth and talent.  University Christian this year could probably hold their own with Madison County and Trenton but when you get down to the middle of each class I would take a team like Northside Christian/Champagnat Catholic over Newberry or Port St. Joe.

As far as large classes 5A is by far the weakest, with 7A a close second.

7a was not that bad a class last year and will be stronger in north and south sides this year, if it wasent for the depth of the 6a region 4 then 7a would be a better overall class then 6a bc

7a north > 6a north

7a was not that bad a class last year and will be stronger in north and south sides this year, if it wasent for the depth of the 6a region 4 then 7a would be a better overall class then 6a bc

7a north > 6a north

But I believe MC Rockets  is talking whole classes including all 4 regions....not isolated Regions or Regions broken down.

Overall 6A > 7A.

It all seems to vary by year some regions are more top heavy strong, some have more depth. Many ways you can look at it. Should we assume a region is better if that region wins states but another region has more depth?

For me 6A South is the strongest region for these 5 reasons: Miami Central, Mainland, Carol City, Armwood, Miami Northwestern. 8A as a whole classification is the strongest to me because the average 8A team is slightly stronger than any other class.

Weakest is 1A or 2A. Last year, I think 1A but I may lean 2A this year just on depth and talent. University Christian this year could probably hold their own with Madison County and Trenton but when you get down to the middle of each class I would take a team like Northside Christian/Champagnat Catholic over Newberry or Port St. Joe.

Your right it does vary from year to year

I think he had bought into the national board a bit too much, guess what Dallas Jackson knows NOTHING about Florida football outside of central,BTW,and STA

Get out of your feelings.... In that case he would only rank those 3 teams only or any team in sfla.... I know your upset at him cause he didn't show no RESPECK to Columbia doesn't mean he does not know fla...

Get out of your feelings.... In that case he would only rank those 3 teams only or any team in sfla.... I know your upset at him cause he didn't show no RESPECK to Columbia doesn't mean he does not know fla...

What can he possibly know about Florida when he has not even seen 95% of the teams in Florida play a down in person?

Dallas Jackson does the top 100 nationwide.  That said..... I don't know what you expect him to know about Columbia.  Could you have possible been reading about Columbia in  Top 1,000 messageboard and got someone confused with Dallas Jackson?

Dallas Jackson does the top 100 nationwide. That said..... I don't know what you expect him to know about Columbia. Could you have possible been reading about Columbia in Top 1,000 messageboard and got someone confused with Dallas Jackson?

It wasent what he said on national board that I saw, it was what he said on Twitter that someone showed me

I rarly on Twitter but I was showed what he said and showed he had no problem critizung teams he has NEVER watched in person

I have never watched Leto High School play in real life.  If I say that they are not able to compete and have no shot at making the playoffs and not a bright future ahead - does that make me wrong if I have never watched them?

I could also point the finger at people who have never truly seen ELITE teams play when they THINK they are watching ELITE football , when they are realistically probably watching a very good team.