Weakest and strongest class?

DisabledAccount

I have never watched Leto High School play in real life.  If I say that they are not able to compete and have no shot at making the playoffs and not a bright future ahead - does that make me wrong if I have never watched them?

I could also point the finger at people who have never truly seen ELITE teams play when they THINK they are watching ELITE football , when they are realistically probably watching a very good team.

Leto would beat a lot of teams in the mid west

I am looking at the 3A top 6 versus the 4A top 6.  I have to lean 3A - There are probably over 100 D1 offers combined on the 3A 6 teams

In no specific order 3A versus 4A top 6:

TCA               BTW

C-Madonna   Cocoa

ClearCCath   Raines

Oxbridge       Glades Central

Tampa Cath  Bolles

AHD              Dunnellon

Thoughts?

I am looking at the 3A top 6 versus the 4A top 6. I have to lean 3A - There are probably over 100 D1 offers combined on the 3A 6 teams

TCA BTW

C-Madonna Cocoa

ClearCCath Raines

Oxbridge Glades Central

Tampa Cath Bolles

AHD Dunnellon

Thoughts?

Thats a tough ones to call, 4a and 3a both top heavy it seems but which one goes deeper?

Thats a tough ones to call, 4a and 3a both top heavy it seems but which one goes deeper?

Here is a little deeper and I basically ran out of potentially average teams in 4A - It got ugly really fast:

TCA               BTW

C-Madonna   Cocoa

ClearCCath   Raines

Oxbridge       Glades Central

Tampa Cath  Bolles

AHD              Dunnellon

First Acad     Walton

Berkel Prep   South Sumter

Trinity Cath    Miami Edison

Lake Christ    Jones

Trinity Prep    Sante Fe

John Carrol   Avon Park

FSU HS         Hialeah Miami Lakes

Holy Trinity    Keys Gate

Taylor Cnty    University School

Melb CentCt  Mount Dora

Providence    Lake Highland Prep

Episcopal

Cardinal Newman

Pensacola Cath

Westminster Christian

Thoughts?

Here is a little deeper and I basically ran out of potentially average teams in 4A - It got ugly really fast:

TCA BTW

C-Madonna Cocoa

ClearCCath Raines

Oxbridge Glades Central

Tampa Cath Bolles

AHD Dunnellon

First Acad Walton

Berkel Prep South Sumter

Trinity Cath Miami Edison

Lake Christ Jones

Trinity Prep Sante Fe

John Carrol Avon Park

FSU HS Lake Highland Prep

Holy Trinity Keys Gate

Taylor Cnty University School

Melb CentCt Mount Dora

Providence

Episcopal

Cardinal Newman

Pensacola Cath

Westminster Christian

Thoughts?

Sante fe wasent that bad, they did go to final 4 last year

I've never seen leto therefore not going to say anything bad about them, aren't they the ones that used to be in armwood district and were winless 2 years ago?

I won't say anything bad about them and I have never seen them but I 110% promise you that they cannot compete with many 8A playoff teams...then again "I have not seen them" so fiction?

I won't say anything bad about them and I have never seen them but I 110% promise you that they cannot compete with many 8A playoff teams...then again "I have not seen them" so fiction?

Oh ik that, if they are who I think they are then they not beating any of the 8a playoff teams but no I haven't seen them so can't be sure and not gonna judge them just off standings

no they cannot compete with ANY playoff teams but can win games outside of Tampa

no they cannot compete with ANY playoff teams but can win games outside of Tampa

Agree and I even concluded that without seeing Leto play.  columbiahighfan2016 seems to think we cannot get a general feel or rating on teams unless we watch them play in person.  Give me film/hudl, boxscores, opponents, roster talent, coach, and strength of schedule and I can get a pretty good feel for a team.

Agree and I even concluded that without seeing Leto play. columbiahighfan2016 seems to think we cannot get a general feel or rating on teams unless we watch them play in person. Give me film/hudl, boxscores, opponents, roster talent, coach, and strength of schedule and I can get a pretty good feel for a team.

So you telling me that Dallas Jackson spent that much effort before saying how bad Columbia was last year?