Weakest and strongest class?

DisabledAccount

Here is a little deeper and I basically ran out of potentially average teams in 4A - It got ugly really fast:

In no specific order 3A versus 4A top 6:

TCA BTW

C-Madonna Cocoa

ClearCCath Raines

Oxbridge Glades Central

Tampa Cath Bolles

AHD Dunnellon

First Acad Walton

Berkel Prep South Sumter

Trinity Cath Miami Edison

Lake Christ Jones

Trinity Prep Sante Fe

John Carrol Avon Park

FSU HS Lake Highland Prep

Holy Trinity Keys Gate

Taylor Cnty University School

Melb CentCt Mount Dora

Providence

Episcopal

Cardinal Newman

Pensacola Cath

Westminster Christian

Thoughts?

You could of added HML

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking at the 3A top 6 versus the 4A top 6.  I have to lean 3A - There are probably over 100 D1 offers combined on the 3A 6 teams

In no specific order 3A versus 4A top 6:

TCA               BTW

C-Madonna   Cocoa

ClearCCath   Raines

Oxbridge       Glades Central

Tampa Cath  Bolles

AHD              Dunnellon

Thoughts?

HMMM 

Main Event: BTW VS Trinity Christian 

Match Bolles vs Oxbridge 

Match Chaminde vs Glades Central 

Match Cocoa vs American Heritage 

Match Raines vs Tampa Catholic 

Match Dunnellon vs Clearwater Catholic 

Results My prediction 

BTW 33 Trinity Christian 24

Bolles 24 Oxbridge 28

Chaminade 21 Glades Central 35

Raines 27 Tampa Catholic 13

Cocoa 30 American Heritage 17

Dunnellon 24 Clearwater Catholic14

HMMM 

Main Event: BTW VS Trinity Christian 

Match Bolles vs Oxbridge 

Match Chaminde vs Glades Central 

Match Cocoa vs American Heritage 

Match Raines vs Tampa Catholic 

Match Dunnellon vs Clearwater Catholic 

Results My prediction 

BTW 33 Trinity Christian 24

Bolles 24 Oxbridge 28

Chaminade 21 Glades Central 35

Raines 27 Tampa Catholic 13

Cocoa 30 American Heritage 17

Dunnellon 24 Clearwater Catholic14

Your predictions in bold:

BTW over TCA by 9 - I think it could go either way but the game stays under a 10 point victory either way so I can see that.

Oxbridge over Bolles in a close one- I am down with that...

Glades Central blasting Chaminade by 2 TDs?  I hope the Glades Central Defense has improved because I got Chaminade dropping a 50 spot on Glades Central if they wanted to :D  

Raines over Tampa Catholic by 14?  Haha.. 2016 Raines would get so out-coached by Tampa Catholic it would not be funny - forget the fact that Tampa Catholic is way more loaded than Raines as well this year. At least 2015 Raines had talent.

Interesting that you have Cocoa by 13 over AHD, Glades Central over Cocoa this year, yet Glades Central has lost to AHD 4 years straight!  Hmmmm  I'm not disagreeing with the score necessarily - only your logic.

Dunnellon by 2 scores over Clearwater Catholic-  Throw out the pipe Muckowl 2008.

Your predictions in bold:

BTW over TCA by 9 - I think it could go either way but the game stays under a 10 point victory either way so I can see that.

Oxbridge over Bolles in a close one- I am down with that...

Glades Central blasting Chaminade by 2 TDs? I hope the Glades Central Defense has improved because I got Chaminade dropping a 50 spot on Glades Central if they wanted to :D

Raines over Tamp Catholic by 14? Haha.. 2016 Raines would get so out-coached by Tampa Catholic it would not be funny - forget the fact that Tampa Catholic is way more loaded than Raines as well. At least 2015 Raines had talent

Interesting that you have Cocoa by 13 over AHD, Glades Central over Cocoa this year, yet Glades Central has lost to AHD 4 years straight! Hmmmm I'm not disagreeing with the score necessarily - only your logic.

Dunnellon by 2 scores over Clearwater Catholic- Throw out the pipe Muckowl 2008.

Miami talent is so much deeper then duval so I'll say BTW by 14-17 points

Figured I'd chime in on this one. I'm assuming all of these games are on a neutral field in the middle of the state without any travel advantages either way and everyone is 100% healthy.

BTW vs Trinity Christian  tough matchup to predict since there would be so many athletes and championships on the field. Still, I'll take DJ Mathews, Shaun Wade and more importantly, Coach Dorminey's game plan over strong BTW squad 17-14

Bolles vs Oxbridge- based on the current rosters and staff, I would give Bolles the edge in a game of field position.  21-17

Chaminade vs Glades Central-  For every athlete Glades Central has, Chaminade can match and still have room to spare. Shaun Shivers, Xavier Williams, Josh Ali, Cody Watson, Chaminade 38. Glades Central 27

Cocoa vs American Heritage- This years Cocoa team is going to be very strong; however, American Heritage has quietly rebuilt their roster via transfers. Personally, I think this is the 2nd most interesting game of the bunch, but Cocoa used to play AHD and always found a way to hold on for the win- so I'd go Cocoa 21, AHD 14. 

Raines vs Tampa Catholic-  Raines is a strong program, but this isn't their best team in 2016. Tampa Catholic has quietly come on VERY strong in the past few weeks with last second transfers into the program. They also have Devan Barrett one of the top running backs in all the land and a NFL laden coaching staff that has these kids working overtime to prep for Bergen Catholic. Tampa Catholic 24, Raines 14. 

Dunnellon vs CCC-  Dunnellon has come a very long way since their 6-4 days of 2014 and the 2016 version could be the best team in years; however, CCC has been a traditional small school powerhouse for years. Teams are similar in size, but CCC has speed and more importantly CJ Cotman who would be the difference. CCC 31, Dunnellon 17