7a north vs 6a north

DisabledAccount

I notice lately a lot of talk on these 2 regions and think now is the time to break down these regions top to bottom

Interesting...I have not heard much talk on those 2 regions whatsoever.  Nothing other than "Will Armwood finally win States in 2016?" and "Who from 7A north will STA take over it's knee in 2016?"

I am actually hearing a lot of  talk of 3a, 4A, 8A and 6A South though.

Interesting...I have not heard much talk on those 2 regions whatsoever. Nothing other than "Will Armwood finally win States in 2016?" and "Who from 7A north will STA take over it's knee in 2016?"

I am actually hearing a lot of talk of 3a, 4A, 8A and 6A South though.

Broward im just trying to start a talk about it lol

Ok so appartly people would rather denounce wether or not it has been brought up then actually talk about it now?

The only talk that you heard about it, was with you talking to yourself about it.  Unless you are hearing voices again?  Do you wake up at night in cold sweats with Dallas Jackson denouncing and degrading Columbia football?

The only talk that you heard about it, was with you talking to yourself about it. Unless you are hearing voices again? Do you wake up at night in cold sweats with Dallas Jackson denouncing and degrading Columbia football?

Go back to page 2 and 3 of armwood trend where there was a discussion over wether or not armwood would make a run in 7a north and I pointed out the competition is better in 7a north vs 6a north

Go back to page 2 and 3 of armwood trend where there was a discussion over wether or not armwood would make a run in 7a north and I pointed out the competition is better in 7a north vs 6a north

I saw it and I don't really see any opposition to it to your clear views on how 7A North is better than 6A North.....It is almost as if you start these trends to cater to Columbia and the subject-matter is such to make you feel better  about your team.  If Columbia was in 6A North would you bring this same topic up?

I saw it and I don't really see any opposition to it to your clear views on how 7A North is better than 6A North.....It is almost as if you start these trends to cater to Columbia and the subject-matter is such to make you feel better about your team. If Columbia was in 6A North would you bring this same topic up?

Not trying to cater to Columbia, I felt like bringing it up because the national board were for most part saying how 7a was the worse class in Florida and the vocal point they made was the north having a lack of competition so I started comparing 6a north to 7a north and overall I see 7a north having a edge the further I go down the list of teams

The only talk that you heard about it, was with you talking to yourself about it. Unless you are hearing voices again? Do you wake up at night in cold sweats with Dallas Jackson denouncing and degrading Columbia football?

Lmao!!! Yo Columbia reminds me of The GA guy name ECHS from the national board... He tries to envolve GA in every thread ... Same thing out nor frm up north doing with Columbia lol...

And is that a bad thing I'm proud of my team and like to talk about them?

Oh...We know you are proud and like to talk about your team.  This is going to be you (Columbiahighfan2016) emotionally speaking - the day Columbia finally faces STA at states:

http://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/17563478-8973-4300-956f-7f5f23ee39e4

17563478-8973-4300-956f-7f5f23ee39e4_scr

6A north is a set up with one team manipulating an open door policy from a large metropolitan area then running through the small county towns left like ghangus khan and the thundering Hurd, till they get to state and hit a team with a real roster and get steam rolled, unless the officials keep them in the game. Then they can "hang with" said established program 24-10 and move up 20 spots in the national poll.

Now 7A has some intrigue, I would love to see Lakeland get their mojo back

6A north is a set up with one team manipulating an open door policy from a large metropolitan area then running through the small county towns left like ghangus khan and the thundering Hurd, till they get to state and hit a team with a real roster and get steam rolled, unless the officials keep them in the game. Then they can "hang with" said established program 24-10 and move up 20 spots in the national poll.

Now 7A has some intrigue, I would love to see Lakeland get their mojo back

Small county towns?