AHP vs Colquitt

Floridatech

Well, I would also guess that there actually are teams out there that do set their goals on a fictitious national championship. It obviously does not apply to Columbia, but there are actually coaches out there that will confidently state such goals.

Their usually ends up being at least 50-100 or even in some cases more undefeated teams, so you have to go undefeated and have the money to play a heavy schedule with top 50-100 teams and beat every single one just to be considered, takes a lot of planning just to get there, and our goal is state, if national title comes with it then awesome but not like we going to cry in a corner because the media outlet in Utah didn't vote for us to be national champs but maybe their are teams out there who consider that media poll, I mean national championship, to be a goal

Their usually ends up being at least 50-100 or even in some cases more undefeated teams, so you have to go undefeated and have the money to play a heavy schedule with top 50-100 teams and beat every single one just to be considered, takes a lot of planning just to get there, and our goal is state, if national title comes with it then awesome but not like we going to cry in a corner because the media outlet in Utah didn't vote for us to be national champs but maybe their are teams out there who consider that media poll, I mean national championship, to be a goal

Correct.  Elite programs do play for media polls and national championships on top of state championships.  Columbia currently is not in the realm of a national championship so no need to even bring that up.

In 2012 Grayson beat Miami Central 35-3.  That Grayson team on paper is not comparable to this Grayson team though....

Deerfield Beach @ Grayson?  Talent wise on paper Deerfield Beach looks like a JV team compared to Grayson.  The 2016 Grayson team may be the strongest GA team in history assembled on paper.  They also have a new coach but realistically Grayson should win that match with relative ease.

My GOD.!!!! smh lol i would love to see...team sound serious.!!

Did you ever wonder why in big boxing matches why when someone takes on a much higher ranked opponent ...say a champion - the champion always dictates the terms of the fight?

Did you ever wonder why they champion get paid and makes more money?

Because the more profile ones are offering something by playing teams, so they wouldn't play us without us having to give something up for it

Exactly, they not gonna play for free

Everything don't always evolve money.... Central a going to play east lake... Idk where the hell that at in fla but do you think Easr lake broke the bank for central to make the trip? If you really want to play a team it will happen...

Everything don't always evolve money.... Central a going to play east lake... Idk where the hell that at in fla but do you think Easr lake broke the bank for central to make the trip? If you really want to play a team it will happen...

I'm trying to explain that to Columbiahighfan2016.  I was using boxing as an example that the the stronger team or team with more clout usually has more leverage dictating  the terms of an agreement. He seems to think Columbia should be dictating terms to top 100 teams!

I'm trying to explain that to Columbiahighfan2016. I was using boxing as an example that the the stronger team or team with more clout usually has more leverage dictating the terms of an agreement. He seems to think Columbia should be dictating terms to top 100 teams!

I did not say that, I said we would likely have to pay them to get that game and it wouldn't come free

Did you ever wonder why in big boxing matches ,when someone takes on a much higher ranked opponent ...say a champion - the champion always dictates the terms of the fight?

Did you ever wonder why they champion gets paid and makes more money?

Kinda like what Tyron Woodley is doing now with GSP and Nick Diaz