Welcome to the National Varsity Forum

Joshua Wilson

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Welcome to the National Varsity Forum on FloridaHSFootball.com!

This forum was created out of the need for a clean slate of national board where fans just like you and me can talk high school football around the country and all the topics that come with it.

However, before making your first post in this thread, please make sure to read the Rules of the Forum here: http://floridahsfootball.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1361-rules-of-the-forum/

We have several dedicated board administrators and moderators who will make sure the rules are fairly enforced. If there is a topic you want to talk about that does not fit here or on our Florida forums, please place it in the Off Topic section. Violations of the rules will be handled on a case by case basis with appropriate punishments decided upon by the administrators and moderators. While we rarely have had this issue on this board, which we intend to keep this way, I want to make it clear to everyone.

With that said, let's get ready for the 2016 season that is upon us now!

If you got any questions, feel free to message me.

- Josh

Glad to see you could make it over!

Do us a favor and start getting some of the other (good) guys to make accounts here, please.

Definitely- during each live thread this weekend- this link should be shared. The best philosophy is to continue to hammer this link and that the idea is to make a transition.

Because not everyone logs in at the same time, I feel just keep at it for the next week or so until you see the fresh faces rolling in!

I'll be honest, I was really worried about that site just going out of service with NO WARNING and then boom it's all over. Pretty awesome there is an alternative

Definitely- during each live thread this weekend- this link should be shared. The best philosophy is to continue to hammer this link and that the idea is to make a transition.

Because not everyone logs in at the same time, I feel just keep at it for the next week or so until you see the fresh faces rolling in!

I'll be honest, I was really worried about that site just going out of service with NO WARNING and then boom it's all over. Pretty awesome there is an alternative

Lol I'm curious to see how quick the posts start rolling in, I currently have most posts on board by 1k, will see If I can keep at top the post mountain 😛