CAROL CITY 0-1 ..REMAINING SCHEDULE AHEAD...

@ OXBRIDGE...qb situation still up in the air dont know the severity of the injury on the road ...thunderwolves wanting revenge from last year...i say the chiefs drop this 1

@LAKELAND

@SOUTHRIDGE

@MIAMI CENTRAL

@SOUTHWEST

@MIAMI NORLAND

MIAMI NORTHWESTERN

AMERICAN

so after dropping a close 1 to coral gables for the 2nd year in a row how do u guys see the chiefs doing this year. DO ALL THE HYPE STILL REMAIN?? or waere their flaws kina exposed??

@ OXBRIDGE...qb situation still up in the air dont know the severity of the injury on the road ...thunderwolves wanting revenge from last year...i say the chiefs drop this 1

@LAKELAND

@SOUTHRIDGE

@MIAMI CENTRAL

@SOUTHWEST

@MIAMI NORLAND

MIAMI NORTHWESTERN

AMERICAN

so after dropping a close 1 to coral gables for the 2nd year in a row how do u guys see the chiefs doing this year. DO ALL THE HYPE STILL REMAIN?? or waere their flaws kina exposed??

If CC gets their QB situation straight and beat Northwestern and Norland, it will not matter what their record.   Hype is down a bit after what happened last night but I still would not want to play this team in the playoffs.

@LAKELAND

@SOUTHRIDGE

@MIAMI CENTRAL

@SOUTHWEST

@MIAMI NORLAND

MIAMI NORTHWESTERN

AMERICAN

IDK Bro that schedule is sick but Northwestern lookin good tho

I truly have no idea what to expect in week 4 (Lakeland). I think Lakeland may be a bit more prepared this year then they were last year. CC kind of shell-shocked them coming out of the gates. Lakeland picked it up in the 2nd half and almost made a game of it. If LHS starts the game out this year the way they played the 2nd half last year, they should be fine.

I truly have no idea what to expect in week 4 (Lakeland). I think Lakeland may be a bit more prepared this year then they were last year. CC kind of shell-shocked them coming out of the gates. Lakeland picked it up in the 2nd half and almost made a game of it. If LHS starts the game out this year the way they played the 2nd half last year, they should be fine.

yeah i was watching that game online and the lopsideness of that game shocked me