OSCEOLA KOWBOYS DOWN DAYTONA MAINLAND 33-6

Ray Icaza

30 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

And did!  Next up, Haines City...:D

One of those games you must play as a district foe but again it is non-sensical to pound your chest over the lopsided score.  It was 48-0 at halftime with a running clock during the 2nd qtr. and so lot of kids got playing time.  I think we picked their QB for INT's 4 or 5 times with several kids getting into the act, so the script went as expected.  Now we just need to focus on a solid game next week against West Orange who is back on a roll since getting their starting QB back from injury. 

On 10/24/2022 at 1:15 PM, Ray Icaza said:

Obviously I will be at the OHS vs TOHO game if you can call it that (Tsunami Warning and not in TOHO favor), but the Poinciana game Coach Beek highlighted or even better the Harmony vs Heritage game in St. Cloud will be better. 

Heritage picks up the win over Harmony 35 to 3.

2 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Heritage picks up the win over Harmony 35 to 3.

Wow, I figured Heritage was favored just didn't expect that wide a margin of victory.   That was the only chance for Harmony to get into the playoffs, to win out the rest of the season.  Those kids gotta be real disappointed.  

1 hour ago, Ray Icaza said:

Wow, I figured Heritage was favored just didn't expect that wide a margin of victory.   That was the only chance for Harmony to get into the playoffs, to win out the rest of the season.  Those kids gotta be real disappointed.  

Yea I definitely thought the game would be closer. But they have their QB back just like Satellite they played spoiler beating Merritt Island 

19 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Plus, Rockledge steamrolled a good Eau Gallie squad.  

I had a feeling they would win big. Just wasn't expecting a shutout with all the social media chatter for this game all season. Definitely sets up a BBQ Bowl for the ages next week with Cocoa beating Palm Bay by the same score as well