FINAL DILLARD 35 LINCOLN 10

THIS_IS_DILLARD

These Lincoln fans in TALLAHASSEE are insufferable they legit BULLY the refs all game into throwing flags against the other team. 

At this point let’s just get the win & get the hell out of Tallahassee I don’t even care about a blowout, I’m glad we dont have to play here often LETS GO PANTHERS!!!

2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

OMG!!!!! Dillard returns the favor to Lincoln with the trickery goes for it on 4th down!!! From their on 20 yard line!!! LMAO & Chris Johnson takes it 80 yards touchdown Dillard! Mama there goes that man LOL!

Dillard stepped up where it mattered to pull off a good win in hostile territory. This was probably a good game to prepare you for your playoff run. 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Welp I did tell people up here in Lake City the last few weeks Dillard would beat Lincoln and now I wonder if any Lincoln players could face suspension heading into the postseason

It was insane bro Lincoln has the countries fans I’ve ever seen if that’s up north football then I’m glad I’m down south. Their fans gave me the hills have eyes type crazy smh 

45 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

It was insane bro Lincoln has the countries fans I’ve ever seen if that’s up north football then I’m glad I’m down south. Their fans gave me the hills have eyes type crazy smh 

Lincoln isn't even that country 

Much different vibe at Madison or Columbia