BOYD ANDERSON (3-0) @ (4-0) iMG ACADEMY

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Sooooo the cobras get their first REAL test of the season after 2 of their last 3 was against severe cupcakes who combine for 7 loses & 1 win & their only some what acceptable opponent in week 2 they gave up 44 points to Douglas.

But this week they take on a entire different animal and I believe the Cobras will face many problems vs the ascender's

Score prediction iMG 49 cobras 13

Sooooo the cobras get their first REAL test of the season after 2 of their last 3 was against severe cupcakes who combine for 7 loses & 1 win & their only some what acceptable opponent in week 2 they gave up 44 points to Douglas.

But this week they take on a entire different animal and I believe the Cobras will face many problems vs the ascender's

Score prediction iMG 49 cobras 13

Boy you sure don't like BA

Boy you sure don't like BA

This has nothing to do about dislike this is about common sense BA is nowhere near on the same level as iMG? & if u think so explain to me what have b.a done to make u think so high of em? Win or lose I can careless they aihh still getting whooped vs us next Fri so it don't even matter Wodey.

iMG ACADEMY schedule str8 national ranked teams who would drag B.a and they have won all of them in blowout fashion but picking iMG 49-13 Mean I don't like em ...they gave up 44 points to freaking stoneman Douglas be serious yo.

Make me think u just don't like iMG every time they play a team from down hear u down talk them boys every since u been on here so naaawww it ain't nothing wrong with my score prediction u just hate iMG & hope b.a win so your logic of them bring overrated can be solidified.

Let's give credit where credit is due. Four Florida teams, Boyd Anderson, Oxbridge Academy, TCA, and Chaminade, had the confidence to schedule games with IMG. One 6A team and three 3A teams. Even 7A and 8A teams are not playing IMG. TCA, even in its somewhat ordinary state, is the only one that may have a chance of even staying on the field with IMG. IMO, STA or Miami Central are probably the only Florida teams that would give IMG a game. But, apparently, neither wanted any part of IMG. I am hoping that BA does well in this game and doesn't get blown out. Unfortunately, the game is in IMG stadium. How many BA fans will travel that distance to support them? 

I remember when we played IMG in 2013. We shut down their passing game and some of their rushing game. However, we could not stop their 6'2" 226 lb (D-1 x 100) RB, Bo Scarbrough. He was one of the best HS RB's I've ever seen. Big and 4.4 speed.  

This has nothing to do about dislike this is about common sense BA is nowhere near on the same level as iMG? & if u think so explain to me what have b.a done to make u think so high of em? Win or lose I can careless they aihh still getting whooped vs us next Fri so it don't even matter Wodey.

iMG ACADEMY schedule str8 national ranked teams who would drag B.a and they have won all of them in blowout fashion but picking iMG 49-13 Mean I don't like em ...they gave up 44 points to freaking stoneman Douglas be serious yo.

Make me think u just don't like iMG every time they play a team from down hear u down talk them boys every since u been on here so naaawww it ain't nothing wrong with my score prediction u just hate iMG & hope b.a win so your logic of them bring overrated can be solidified.

Lol!!! First of all your waaaaaay off! Secondly get out of your feelings... I never said BA has a chance against IMG or would beat IMG... But you did seem me post that I would love to see IMG play some more of the big dawgs teams from down here cause I don't think their unbeatable like you think.... What I got against IMG? Now all I said is you don't like BA... You come here talking bout what did they do lately.. Well since last year they were district champs and when they played Central even tho they got shut out they held them to 20 points.. What did Dillard do the last time they played Central? I'll let you answer that...... You better hope BA don't beat y'all next week... You said IMG would blow the breaks out of Carol City.... We seen what happen there...

Lol!!! First of all your waaaaaay off! Secondly get out of your feelings... I never said BA has a chance against IMG or would beat IMG... But you did seem me post that I would love to see IMG play some more of the big dawgs teams from down here cause I don't think their unbeatable like you think.... What I got against IMG? Now all I said is you don't like BA... You come here talking bout what did they do lately.. Well since last year they were district champs and when they played Central even tho they got shut out they held them to 20 points.. What did Dillard do the last time they played Central? I'll let you answer that...... You better hope BA don't beat y'all next week... You said IMG would blow the breaks out of Carol City.... We seen what happen there...

Lol

Lol

I didn't say IMG would break the breaks off em I said Img would win.

& 2 we played central in 2013 at traz where it was 17 14 in the 2nd Q.t against one of the strongest teams central ever had with yearby & cook in the back feild Central was waaaay waterd down compared to that 2013 team right or wrong? B.a would have got Drugged by that central team so what's your point?

You say ohhh since last year they was district champs & held a "down central team" from the fans perspective to 20 while they couldn't even score 10 but that's something to brag about?

If being district champs & being blowed out at home build enough case to be able to Run With Tue big dawgs like iMG then aiiite if u say some FAM lol.

And u said the same thing about hallandale lol.

And u said the same thing about hallandale lol.

I sure did cause you ask the same question about them why they rank higher then the all mighty Dillard.... Yall beat them good... As of for the Central game in 2013 so what it was 17-14 2nd qt yall still got handle.. Its like saying MC that year was up on BTW and was so close to losing but guess what MC still loss.... Never said BA would beat IMG... Are their teams I think that can beat them down here, yes! Just hope y'all don't lose to BA....

I sure did cause you ask the same question about them why they rank higher then the all mighty Dillard.... Yall beat them good... As of for the Central game in 2013 so what it was 17-14 2nd qt yall still got handle.. Its like saying MC that year was up on BTW and was so close to losing but guess what MC still loss.... Never said BA would beat IMG... Are their teams I think that can beat them down here, yes! Just hope y'all don't lose to BA....

Those team like BTW or STA or central?

If We Do We Do were Still gonna be in the playoffs I never said b.a Was sorry we been facing this team for how many years str8 its a Heated RilvARY THAT can Go either way When we meet Records and everything goes out the window. Do I believe we will win next week? Yeah I do but I'm not the one that's playing so if we Lose we just got to get ready to play as Runner up or champion you still have to be ready to play because both teams coming put in 6A-16 will be legit and Ready to go anywhere.

& u meantioned "yeah y'all was close but y'all still Got handheld" OK we Both know that but so did b.a lol so what's your point they Held central to 20 points BUUUTTTTTT still lost by double figures in the End None of that matters its 2016 & were talking about this game and I said and believe I like iMG by the score 49-13 & u think that means I dislike B.a and that's not true all I haven't even really mentioned them all season but ayeee let the games begin.