BOYD ANDERSON (3-0) @ (4-0) iMG ACADEMY

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

This game will be a brutal route. Not sure IMG will want to completely kick them to sleep and bury them up to their neck in dirt, because they may be saving something for tougher opponents down the road. Also if they beat every Florida team to sleep that they play, nobody will want to schedule them. I'm thinking they're going to lay off at about 42 to nothing

This game will be a brutal route. Not sure IMG will want to completely kick them to sleep and bury them up to their neck in dirt, because they may be saving something for tougher opponents down the road. Also if they beat every Florida team to sleep that they play, nobody will want to schedule them. I'm thinking they're going to lay off at about 42 to nothing

Don't tell that to Zoe boy he would think you don't like b.a lol

Don't tell that to Zoe boy he would think you don't like b.a lol

Oh you one of those dudes... you still don't get it? You never seen me say that IMG will not pound BA or BA will make it a close game.... It's obvious you don't like BA and think they shouldn't be rank higher then Dillard.... Your school is off this week and you go make a thread about the next team in your district saying basically they haven't play nobody and struggled with Stoneman Douglas... I can easily say well since Stoneman Douglas put up 40 something points on BA that mean their defense sucks right and Dillard shut them to 8 points... Great for Dillard defense.... But BA put up 50 something on Douglas while Dillard put up only 22 .... Does that mean BA offense is superior to Dillard's offense? See what I just did there? Why not make a thread about the whole district your team is in instead of just BA?

Oh you one of those dudes... you still don't get it? You never seen me say that IMG will not pound BA or BA will make it a close game.... It's obvious you don't like BA and think they shouldn't be rank higher then Dillard.... Your school is off this week and you go make a thread about the next team in your district saying basically they haven't play nobody and struggled with Stoneman Douglas... I can easily say well since Stoneman Douglas put up 40 something points on BA that mean their defense sucks right and Dillard shut them to 8 points... Great for Dillard defense.... But BA put up 50 something on Douglas while Dillard put up only 22 .... Does that mean BA offense is superior to Dillard's offense? See what I just did there? Why not make a thread about the whole district your team is in instead of just BA?

Bro really obviously Still don't get it lol this has nothing to do with b.a of this Was northeast or boynton beach was 3-0 going against iMG I would have made the same thread while also giving my anylasis on both teams & who I like to win. This has nothing to do with b.a or my "dislike" of them I have no issue with them it was just regular football talk and as for the other schools in our district their both playing each other one is 0-3 & the other is 2-2 what's their to discuss?? Even if I do think its going to be a route it still don't take away that both teams are ranked one national and the other one state wise and many will look at this game as a interesting one to keep your eye on. & last but not least b.a being ranked higher then Dillard I can careless about we play them next week if they win their rankings will be solidified and if not changes will be made simple. It just seem like if I picked b.a to win we wouldn't be having this convo I've did plenty of threads of other teams other then Dillard so I don't see why should I stop now. I love & bleed football.

To MDP's credit, he's predicted IMG in blowout fashion over just about everyone ever since Dillard played IMG a few years back.  

Haven't watched BA, but they'd have to have an amazing passing game and great D to stay in this one.  I think a team like Hallandale last year would have a chance, because on a good night they're going to score a lot on any D (like Centennial).     

To MDP's credit, he's predicted IMG in blowout fashion over just about everyone ever since Dillard played IMG a few years back.

Haven't watched BA, but they'd have to have an amazing passing game and great D to stay in this one. I think a team like Hallandale last year would have a chance, because on a good night they're going to score a lot on any D (like Centennial).

Which is true cause Dillard got blown out by them.... So since Dillard got blown out he expect every team to get blown out by IMG... All I'm saying is theirs teams down here that Would play a competitive game against IMG and Carol City was one of them and we all witness what AHP did last year... Never once I mention that BA would hand with IMG....

Which is true cause Dillard got blown out by them.... So since Dillard got blown out he expect every team to get blown out by IMG... All I'm saying is theirs teams down here that Would play a competitive game against IMG and Carol City was one of them and we all witness what AHP did last year... Never once I mention that BA would hand with IMG....

TSK TSK TSK wrong Again Zoe There's plenty schools that I wouldn't pick IMG in a blowout over they just haven't played yet but even then I have yet to be wrong other then AHP in last years KOC iMG has won fairly convincingly even if it was close for a half they adjusted and separated LIKE against CC they won by 10 miramar blasted by over 25+ & the list goes on in the end like it or not iMG is legit and their gonna blow out a lot of teams that's just facts has nothing to do Cuz we got blew out by em we got blew out by hallandale last year and STA this year do u see me picking them to blowout everybody? Nope but we will see how it go tomorrow

3 teams off top of head I would pick over img without hesitation is BTW,STA and central

Hmmmmm, Let's see. Jackson a 1-2 team defeated BTW who defeated STA. Norland a 3-2 team came within 2 points of defeating Central. So, in your calculations IMG would not defeat Jackson or Norland. It's just common logic. I think that IMG plays a few out of state teams that may be as good or better than BTW, STA, and Central. And, why is IMG not playing these three? Is it IMG that doesn't want to play any of them or is it the opposite?