BOYD ANDERSON (3-0) @ (4-0) iMG ACADEMY

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Ehhh, THIS YEAR, I'm not so sure. Definitely wouldn't feel very confident. Not saying they couldn't or wouldn't have a good shot. Just IMG looks strong as Fu this year. And you know I'm an STA guy.

I think the IMG squad last year was stronger.. This years team seems like it's missing something

I think the IMG squad last year was stronger.. This years team seems like it's missing something

Based off what they have blown out everyone 1 they played except NATIONALLY ranked cenintenal who is known to have 1 of if not the Best oiled machine offense in the country outside of them They blew out GRAYSON @ Grayson They Blew out NATIONALLY ranked ST JOHNS last week what you want them to win every game 70-0 lol their just like STA only diff iMG make it their business tip TOP competition every week.

Based off what they have blown out everyone 1 they played except NATIONALLY ranked cenintenal who is known to have 1 of if not the Best oiled machine offense in the country outside of them They blew out GRAYSON @ Grayson They Blew out NATIONALLY ranked ST JOHNS last week what you want them to win every game 70-0 lol their just like STA only diff iMG make it their business tip TOP competition every week.

No biggest difference is STA is actually a playoff team, something img is not so img doesent play in that crazy atmosphere where any team can lose at any time like teams who do play in playoffs

No biggest difference is STA is actually a playoff team, something img is not so img doesent play in that crazy atmosphere

where any team can lose at any time like teams who do play in playoffs

What Crazy atmosphere have STA played in as of late??? I don't know if u know this but down here in south fl especially BROWARD COUNTY ain't no CRAZY ATMOSPHERE... standing room only ? Yeah but face painting ...student sections ...crowd making a whole lot of noise jumping up in down like in college or dare I say at the more suburban schools...NO its nothing like that.

What Crazy atmosphere have STA played in as of late??? I don't know if u know this but down here in south fl especially BROWARD COUNTY ain't no CRAZY ATMOSPHERE... standing room only ? Yeah but face painting ...student sections ...crowd making a whole lot of noise jumping up in down like in college or dare I say at the more suburban schools...NO its nothing like that.

I ment the fact that the playoff atmosphere is a tight rope, one big mistake can cost you the game or the season, one play can decide months of work and time invested, can't tell me that don't crank up the pressure lol

3 teams off top of head I would pick over img without hesitation is BTW,STA and central

Every team IMG plays is their playoff game.  This is one example of the many Hostile FUN Environments they experience when they go on the road and play.  I have a friend who works there and they always refer it to the enigma that is IMG. My team, Manatee used to be the same way.  Everyone wants to beat them and they thrive on that.  Here is an example of the typical environment on the road for IMG.  Watching the Grayson game it appeared to be the same way.

Every team IMG plays is their playoff game.  This is one example of the many Hostile FUN Environments they experience when they go on the road and play.  I have a friend who works there and they always refer it to the enigma that is IMG. My team, Manatee used to be the same way.  Everyone wants to beat them and they thrive on that.  Here is an example of the typical environment on the road for IMG.  Watching the Grayson game it appeared to be the same way.

Exactly.!

STA @ DFB - Crazy in it's own way for big games and playoff games.  

In Broward County alone in 2015  :  If 2015 IMG scheduled 2015 STA, Flanagan, Hallandale, and AHP consecutively last year, I believe they lose at least one and possibly two of those games.  If they scheduled those teams consecutively with their contrast in styles, I doubt they would run the table in that 4 week stretch - with or with out a "crazy atmosphere".  Doubt they blow any of those teams out last year.

I ment the fact that the playoff atmosphere is a tight rope, one big mistake can cost you the game or the season, one play can decide months of work and time invested, can't tell me that don't crank up the pressure lol

Ehhhh...

Yes, but teams with large talent advantages almost always win out.

Booker T was an average team last year. Got blown out just before the playoffs by an average columbus team. But, being in 4A, no one is going to knock them out the playoffs. They win it EVERY YEAR. Same with Miami Central and STA.

Every now and then someone will upset them, but that's what...1 in every 4 years?

STA @ DFB - Crazy in it's own way for big games and playoff games.  

In Broward County alone in 2015  :  If 2015 IMG scheduled 2015 STA, Flanagan, Hallandale, and AHP consecutively last year, I believe they lose at least one and possibly two of those games.  If they scheduled those teams consecutively with their contrast in styles, I doubt they would run the table in that 4 week stretch - with or with out a "crazy atmosphere".  Doubt they blow any of those teams out last year.

Maybe.

Regarding the whole playoff argument, it doesn't apply. You'd never see that type of gauntlet down here in the playoffs. You might face 2 teams of that caliber. 

Also MDP is right. The crazy atmosphere regarding fans and noise doesn't apply to broward public schools, other than maybe Deerfield, none of those schools travel well. I was at the columbus vs flanagan state semifinal the past two seasons. The game at Flanagan was standing room only on both side (Columbus probably had more fans). Last year at tropical park, they brought maybe a couple of hundred fans. 

I like the IMG QB better last year but I think the IMG defense is definitely better this year.   The game versus Centennial was against a top 5 Offense Nationally and I remember IMG was in a huge predicament right before that game with the small hurricane passing through.  The airport was expected to be or was closed or something.  Bottom line, they played that game 3,000 miles away with lots of distractions and were caught off guard defensively against a very high powered offense.  Last year they did not see an offense close to that level.