Week 6 Pickems -- IMPORTANT NOTE - READ IF PARTICIPATING IN PICKEMS THIS WEEK

SportsNut25

Ok but when I was yall age I was grown in the mind if you get what I'm saying... I left all that jit crap once I graduated highschool in 02

Bruh you taken it serious now man actually alot of people say that I have a good head on my shoulder even my brothers dad who is from Haiti and is hookin me up with my Haitian fiancee he tells me i am mature so please enlighten me

Bruh you taken it serious now man actually alot of people say that I have a good head on my shoulder even my brothers dad who is from Haiti and is hookin me up with my Haitian fiancee he tells me i am mature so please enlighten me

Let's just get back to football talk Bruhhh anything else is for another time and place. Aye inbox me ya # 2 bra.

Never said you wasn't... I just said when I was yall boys age I grew up fast... Take it how want to take it...