Heavyweight clash brewing in 1M

VeniceIndianFan

With Chaminade fielding maybe their best team in school history and TCA returning most of last year's team, it looks like the Lions and Conquerors are set to meet in a big-time showdown for the 1M title! Will the Conquerors continue their winning ways against Chaminade? Or will the Lions KO the Conquerors and claim the 1M title? 

Jax TCA is getting there crown back this year ... They have a really good squad this year I'm tell u !!!! ... I forgot what year it was I think around 2015 , chaminade had a really good running back that had like a 80 yard touchdown road on the first play of the game!!! We were underdogs that year and dominated after that play!

Chaminade was also predicted to beat us in 2021 and we came back in the forth and went to overtime, and ended up winning! 

Same thing will happen again this year, mark my words !!!!!

25 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Jax TCA is getting there crown back this year ... They have a really good squad this year I'm tell u !!!! ... I forgot what year it was I think around 2015 , chaminade had a really good running back that had like a 80 yard touchdown road on the first play of the game!!! We were underdogs that year and dominated after that play!

Chaminade was also predicted to beat us in 2021 and we came back in the forth and went to overtime, and ended up winning! 

Same thing will happen again this year, mark my words !!!!!

Should be a great game.