FINAL DILLARD 37 DEERFIELD 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 3rd Qt DILLARD 23 DEERFIELD 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 3rd Qt DILLARD 30 DEERFIELD 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 3rd Qt DILLARD 37 DEERFIELD 0

Going into this game I had no expectations on what to expect. After losing the amount of players we lost and a head coach it could have either killed the program or made it stronger. 

tonight Dillard looked like a team that’s ready to go on a rampage to prove all the doubters wrong who said Dillard was gonna have a terrible year this year. We’re not ranked in nobodies top 10 in broward or south Florida. 

offense looked crisp , our New Qb is huge and have a arm like a cannon and he can take off and run you over on foot.

defense looked real aggressive not lost or sloppy 

Overall im looking forward to the season. I’m not saying they’ll be a threat to sta or chaminade just yet but we’re off to a good start. 

42 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

I'm not a Deerfield Beach Buck but I'm going to try and come up with some excuses lol for this beat down.

The weather.  Raining to much 

Dillard got college kids playing for them

Refs were cheating all night 

Are best player was hurt

We don't have a kicker

I can smell the excuses 161 miles away! :P

3 hours ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

Sounds like Dillard’s new coach is already working wonders for them. The first step to beating any team (let alone STA or Chaminade,) is not beating yourselves. We’ll see how this plays out but it seems that Dillard fans have a lot to smile about heading into the regular season. 

I think what stood out to me the most last night was for one that QB this got a arm on him like nobodies business and he’s accurate he threw some throws last night that had me like wow. 

the offense was proficient they never looked out of sorts or confused & they actually have a hurry up offense. 

I predicted us to win 15-7 or 21-14 but I would be a liar if I said I saw this coming. 

2 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

I'm not a Deerfield Beach Buck but I'm going to try and come up with some excuses lol for this beat down.

The weather.  Raining to much 

Dillard got college kids playing for them

Refs were cheating all night 

Are best player was hurt

We don't have a kicker

When they went 4 and out from our 4 yard line I knew it wasn’t their night lol.

20 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I think what stood out to me the most last night was for one that QB this got a arm on him like nobodies business and he’s accurate he threw some throws last night that had me like wow. 

the offense was proficient they never looked out of sorts or confused & they actually have a hurry up offense. 

I predicted us to win 15-7 or 21-14 but I would be a liar if I said I saw this coming. 

Good to see Dillard committing fewer errors! Sometimes, all it takes is one spark to start a fire and it sounds like DB had a few good plays to start the game, and then Dillard took over. They will compete with STA for that district title and the right to home field advantage in playoffs! But one game at a time. 

8 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

Good to see Dillard committing fewer errors! Sometimes, all it takes is one spark to start a fire and it sounds like DB had a few good plays to start the game, and then Dillard took over. They will compete with STA for that district title and the right to home field advantage in playoffs! But one game at a time. 

Dillard will most def be a dark horse this year if we can start off 4 maybe 5-0 before going into that game with chaminade that would be huge. 

but one game at a time.