Palm Beach Central @ Pahokee

561_Fan

Defensively coaches didn’t adjust at all. Centrals QB couldn’t throw 15 yards and our DBs played 10 yards off all night. Their QB hit those easy/open throws to move the chains. 

Offensively, we have to utilize our other WRs and not rely to much on Hardley Gilmore (4 star). And get more creative in the running game, everything can’t be up the middle.

Dam that was a tough loss bro dem like you guys were in control turn got away from what got you guys there. 

or PBC adjusted & your coaching staff didn’t adjust to PBC adjustments. 

either way you guys will bounce back. I know how it feels tho when you feel like you had a game or should’ve won a game but it went the other way for reasons that could’ve been avoided or corrected. 

9 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Dam that was a tough loss bro dem like you guys were in control turn got away from what got you guys there. 

or PBC adjusted & your coaching staff didn’t adjust to PBC adjustments. 

either way you guys will bounce back. I know how it feels tho when you feel like you had a game or should’ve won a game but it went the other way for reasons that could’ve been avoided or corrected. 

Our staff didn’t adjust, especially defensively. Their QB couldn’t throw and we played 10 yards off, giving them easy completions that were 5/6 yards. They have alleged 4 stars, but they didn’t make any plays. It was like the staff had more respect for their players, then their actual ability. 

When an Offense scores 27 in regulation, as Ray Lewis said, we should not lose (give me 17+ we will win!) Looking at it on Facebook Live, it is clear that the offense has weapons when the QB does not have a mental block because receivers were running wide open, and PK was clearly the better team, even with all those so-called super transfers to PBC.  Now, In two games against good teams, the defense has given up 72 pts! Clearly, PK's weakness is the Defensive Staff that does not know how to use those weapons, make adjustments or develop a scheme: No slanting, no blitz, playing far-off players that you have the skills to shut down. I heard fans screaming for #50 and #66 to get in the game with 70 to plug the middle when PBC kept running the ball! But no adjustment! Hopefully, the DC ego is not bigger than his analogical reasoning to accept or make changes.