FINAL CHAMINADE 55 DILLARD 20

THIS_IS_DILLARD

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 3rd Qt CHAMINADE 35 DILLARD 20
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 4th Qt CHAMINADE 48 DILLARD 20

In a game that was 35-20 late in the third quarter as expected the lions offense proved to be too much. 

the panthers turned it over 3 times on the lions 15 yard line 1 was a interception the other 2 was turnover on downs. 

in all seriousness tho I’m so dam proud of this team because going into this game vs the #4 team all I wanted to see was a TEAM that wasn’t afraid of the moment & was ready to FIGHT! & for three quarters they did that. Even tho I predicted it would be a running clock way before halftime. 

yes the deficit got big late but one thing I can say is that this team is getting better & better. This tough schedule is really building a very good football team before my very eyes. Despite everything we lost during the off-season. I’m SO DAM PROUD TO BE A PANTHER!! On To plantation next week. 

1 minute ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

In a game that was 35-20 late in the third quarter as expected the lions offense proved to be too much. 

the panthers turned it over 3 times on the lions 15 yard line 1 was a interception the other 2 was turnover on downs. 

in all seriousness tho I’m so dam proud of this team because going into this game vs the #4 team all I wanted to see was a TEAM that wasn’t afraid of the moment & was ready to FIGHT! & for three quarters they did that. Even tho I predicted it would be a running clock way before halftime. 

yes the deficit got big late but one thing I can say is that this team is getting better & better. This tough schedule is really building a very good football team before my very eyes. Despite everything we lost during the off-season. I’m SO DAM PROUD TO BE A PANTHER!! On To plantation next week. 

@VeniceIndianFan @nolebull813 @Jullian @DarterBlue2

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Dillard clearly left it all on the field against a nationally ranked opponent. No shame in their performance. They were in the game up to late in the 3rd.

That’s all I wanted them to do. I’m so proud of them bro. Everyone thought we would be Deerfield 2.0 after all we lost this off season but instead they look like a team that would be a tough ass wildcard opponent even if they wasn’t able to upset aquinas in a few weeks. 

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

That’s all I wanted them to do. I’m so proud of them bro. Everyone thought we would be Deerfield 2.0 after all we lost this off season but instead they look like a team that would be a tough ass wildcard opponent even if they wasn’t able to upset aquinas in a few weeks. 

You have an outside chance against St. Thomas. They are good, but this is far from their best team. If Dillard plays as hungry as they did tonight, an upset would not shock me. 

Just now, VeniceIndianFan said:

You played Chaminade tough for 2.5 quarters before the wheels fell off.  That's really all you could hope for. Great effort by Dillard. 

Thanks bro I appreciate it. They played wayyyy better than mi predicted or anyone else predicted. No said we had no chance & it would be a running clock by mid 2nd quarter. 

not only did that not happen but this team showed chaminade we’re not afraid of you & to beat us you’re gonna have to play all 4 quarters which chaminade had to do. 

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Thanks bro I appreciate it. They played wayyyy better than mi predicted or anyone else predicted. No said we had no chance & it would be a running clock by mid 2nd quarter. 

not only did that not happen but this team showed chaminade we’re not afraid of you & to beat us you’re gonna have to play all 4 quarters which chaminade had to do. 

Dillard's defense did a good job considering they that were playing arguably the best offensive unit in the country

You will need a similar effort to beat STA but that game is by no means a guaranteed loss

Clean up some things and Dillard will be a team nobody wants to see in the playoffs

3 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

Dillard's defense did a good job considering they that were playing arguably the best offensive unit in the country

You will need a similar effort to beat STA but that game is by no means a guaranteed loss

Clean up some things and Dillard will be a team nobody wants to see in the playoffs

I agree with you. Week to week I see us getting better. Losing over 30 transfers a HC , DC & OC & having a schedule that consists @ Naples, home vs chaminade , Miramar & gibbons is tough as hell for anybody. And to be 3-3 after all that. Is quite impressive actually.