#8. Columbus

#9. Palmetto

#10. Cardinal Gibbons 

#11. Coconut Creek

#12. Western 

#13. Dillard 

#14.Monarch

#15. Miramar

Outside Looking in- Plantation, South Broward, Archbishop McCarthy, Blanche Ely.

@DarterBlue2 @Jullian @VeniceIndianFan

I agree with the placing of the first 9. I think Gibbons may be too high. I also think Monarch may be a little too low.  But, overall, the ranking of the bottom 4 on the list could be debated in the context of reasonable people having different opinions all of which have some merit.

I think the first 2 on the list are in the first tier; 3-7 are in a second tier; 8-9 and 11, are in a third tier; and the rest in a fourth tier. A case could be made for Ely cracking the top 15, but I don't have an issue excluding them.  

10 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I agree with the placing of the first 9. I think Gibbons may be too high. I also think Monarch may be a little too low.  But, overall, the ranking of the bottom 4 on the list could be debated in the context of reasonable people having different opinions all of which have some merit.

I think the first 2 on the list are in the first tier; 3-7 are in a second tier; 8-9 and 11, are in a third tier; and the rest in a fourth tier. A case could be made for Ely cracking the top 15, but I don't have an issue excluding them.  

Who would you place monarch over ? 

& as for ely their 7-1 record is highly deceiving if you ask me. I saw the tigers 3x this year. 1st time blown out by norland, 2nd time blown out by creek.

this past Saturday down 21-6 to a horrible piper team only to escape 33-26.

22 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Who would you place monarch over ? 

& as for ely their 7-1 record is highly deceiving if you ask me. I saw the tigers 3x this year. 1st time blown out by norland, 2nd time blown out by creek.

this past Saturday down 21-6 to a horrible piper team only to escape 33-26.

I believe Dillard, Monarch and Cardinal Gibbons based on the way each is playing right now, are about all equal. 

I’d still put Central at 3. Aquinas on the road this week wasn’t dominant. Would Central beat Monarch by more? Yes. 
I like Gibbons at 10! Everyone beneath them I believe they’d beat or have already. (Creek?). 
Saw Heritage vs Naples. Their D was wore out by the 4th qtr.Had a 31-3 halftime lead. Their passing game was better than average, but that won’t fly in the state semi’s. Their smallest lines ever(DL & OL), but fast. Special teams good. Wouldn’t beat Norland or Central. 
Dillard has a chance to jump up a bit, or a lot this Friday. 

4 hours ago, Jullian said:

I’d still put Central at 3. Aquinas on the road this week wasn’t dominant. Would Central beat Monarch by more? Yes. 
I like Gibbons at 10! Everyone beneath them I believe they’d beat or have already. (Creek?). 
Saw Heritage vs Naples. Their D was wore out by the 4th qtr.Had a 31-3 halftime lead. Their passing game was better than average, but that won’t fly in the state semi’s. Their smallest lines ever(DL & OL), but fast. Special teams good. Wouldn’t beat Norland or Central. 
Dillard has a chance to jump up a bit, or a lot this Friday. 

Facts bro. But if Dillard wants to be respected as a continued solid program they have to put away teams they shouldn’t struggle with. Continuing tonight. 

not so good teams would make this game more difficult then it needs to be.