DISTRICT 15-6A 3 WAY TIE BREAKER!!

So Dillard district champs and Boynton beach runner up

AND BOYD ANDERSON IS ELIMINATED!

Add boyd to the list of teams that got caught off guard

Hey south Florida guys and the ones who said this year was cut and dry

Next time listen to me, I told you all before the year that nothing in Florida is cut and dry and you all crazy and you just added another team who gonna miss the playoffs

Ok that makes 2 teams... Who else miss the playoffs that was suppose to make it?

West Orange

Central

AHD

Boyd

Those for starters

Do i need to pull more up?

West orange is not frm south fla and as of AHD nobody pick them to make it to states and as for Boyd they more choke then lost... That first match up with boyton you can't let a big lead in a game go like that... MC got straight up beaten...

So Dillard district champs and Boynton beach runner up

AND BOYD ANDERSON IS ELIMINATED!

Add boyd to the list of teams that got caught off guard

Hey south Florida guys and the ones who said this year was cut and dry

Next time listen to me, I told you all before the year that nothing in Florida is cut and dry and you all crazy and you just added another team who gonna miss the playoffs

Who said this was "cut and dry"  ?  Dillard winning that District is not really a "shocker" at all.  Boynton beating out Boyd Anderson is.  Meanwhile the marching bells are probably calling for Quincy Woods ( BA Head Coach)  as we speak.   Miami Central was not even a huge surprise to me since that was a 3 teams race from the start.  

Tell us who said it and what teams they stated were cut and dry?

West orange is not frm south fla and as of AHD nobody pick them to make it to states

West Orange

Central

AHD

Boyd

Those for starters

Do i need to pull more up?

I don't know from in SFL on here who picked AHD to go to States.  Perhaps Jodie Wagner and Adam Lichtenstein of the Palm Beach Post did. LOL

You have a piss-poor argument thus far.

I don't know from in SFL on here who picked AHD to go to States. Perhaps Jodie Wagner and Adam Lichtenstein of the Palm Beach Post did. LOL

You have a piss-poor argument thus far.

Didn't say they picked for state but were expected to get in playoffs and go reasonably far, same case with west Orange and Boyd was supposed to win that district and saw plenty picking 5 peat

Before the season several people on here said they expected 7 of 8 champs to win that won last year

One already out and at least 2-3 not even favorites in their class

So the ones who made that pick were dead wrong

Please reference or advise who expect 7 of 8 teams to repeat.  Just back up your statements.....for once  ;)

So if someone picked Miami Central to  win States they are "dead wrong" ?  You make it sound like they were a bad team or something.

Please reference or advise who expect 7 of 8 teams to repeat. Just back up your statements.....for once ;)

So if someone picked Miami Central to win States they are "dead wrong" ? You make it sound like they were a bad team or something.

The one who made pick of 7 of 8 champs repeating was dead wrong not specifically picking central

Didn't say they picked for state but were expected to get in playoffs and go reasonably far, same case with west Orange and Boyd was supposed to win that district and saw plenty picking 5 peat

Most people in SFL were clueless about West Orange and never would have made such a statement....  As for Boyd Anderson, when Eddie Brown resigned abruptly most of us knew the gap closed even more so in that district.  Go ahead and keep the teams coming...

Most people in SFL were clueless about West Orange and never would have made such a statement.... As for Boyd Anderson, when Eddie Brown resigned abruptly most of us knew the gap closed even more so in that district. Go ahead and keep the teams coming...

Missing coach Rabbit hurt them

Viera was the other team

Oh...You mean the guy sacking the Columbia is a Viera player?  

Ha..I just typed in  the exact " Columbia FL football sacked"  in google images and that was the first Columbia photo that came up!  Swear on it ... See for yourself  ( 5th row down / 7th accross) ! LOL   

Even google knows how to push Columbiahigh2016's buttons  :D   !