Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
Zoe Boy

Next year.....

So trying to call out a team for being scared to play someone is a joke? The only joke is the 17 transfers cocoa was allowed to get

Dude, if you are gonna be butthurt, be butthurt about the team getting beat 41-6 not some guy on an internet forum.

And like was said farther down, at least Cocoa didnt raid another team of their players after a coach was forced out.

Still waiting on a reply to this columbiahighfan2016....

You stated "and I can see several teams beating armwood"

Just answer my question. What "several teams can you see beating Armwood" ????

And I'm still waiting for you to clarify it

Are you asking how many I think are good enough to beat them or who I can likely see them being beat by?

And I'm still waiting for you to clarify it

Are you asking how many I think are good enough to beat them or who I can likely see them being beat by?

I'll ask him whose going to beat Armwood that's not from region 4? Stop playing like you don't understand...

I'm not a jones fan, far from it. they are recruiters just like cocoa just not as good at it yet. I didn't bring up cocoa until I only stated they were going to move to 5a something there coach stated in the local paper. Then typical big bad cocoa fan decided to act like jones was scared. Well BTW isn't scared of you. Good luck losing to them again

I'll ask him whose going to beat Armwood that's not from region 4? Stop playing like you don't understand...

Teams I can see beating armwood

Vanguard

Lake Gibson

Gulf breeze

Crestview

Niceville

Any of those 5 have the ability to beat Armwood

Outside looking in

Navarre

St Augustine

Those 2 have punchers chance but I don't see them making it far enough

Doesn't make sense to CLEARLY call out Jones and then when somebody actually defends them you just say it was a joke. Not how the world works.

Jones probably wants to play against teams in Orlando. Not too much of a stretch there.

Vanguard

Lake Gibson

Gulf breeze

Crestview

Niceville

Outside looking in

Navarre

St Augustine

Columbia, why do you believe Niceville will win in St Augustine? I've seen neither team or read anything about them. One would think the Yellow Jackets at home are the favorite.

Vanguard

Lake Gibson

Gulf breeze

Crestview

Niceville

Outside looking in

Navarre

St Augustine

Can't see Navarre losing to Niceville or Crestview. Navarre vs Gulf Breeze rematch would be a toss-up. But Navarre has a tough first round game with escambia. Escambia is playing much better now than earlier in season.

Columbia, why do you believe Niceville will win in St Augustine? I've seen neither team or read anything about them. One would think the Yellow Jackets at home are the favorite.

I think st Augustine can beat Niceville but not sure if they would be able to get past 3 straight panhandle teams

Vanguard

Lake Gibson

Gulf breeze

Crestview

Niceville

Outside looking in

Navarre

St Augustine

Can't see Navarre losing to Niceville or Crestview. Navarre vs Gulf Breeze rematch would be a toss-up. But Navarre has a tough first round game with escambia. Escambia is playing much better now than earlier in season.

Escambia took Navarre to the limit the first time and it was at Navarre first time i beilive and this time it at Escambia and a team who has caught fire in second half of season no easy task but Navarre would likely lose to gulf breeze so that why I have them on outside looking in