Vero Beach vs Sebastian River predictions

Floridatech

I just looked at a video on Jon Santucci twitter page and he and another guy named Dennis Jacobs gave their predictions on the game...

Dennis predicted a Sebastian River win with the score being 15-14 in overtime on the last play of the game (thats one wild ass guess).

Jon Santucci predicted Vero to win 14-10 which Vero won with the same exact score as last year.

My prediction is if the defense can sack Mike Dean and shutdown the backfield, then i will take Sebastian in a nailbitter.

Please i want to hear you guys opinions on the Vero-Sebastian game.

I'm hearing a lot about the Sebastian River Defense and I get it ....But it is not like the Vero Defense has been any slouch. Vero's recent sound win over Fort Pierce Central is probably what is feeding my hunch on this one...

FPC offense looked like hot garbage last week its not safe to put what Vero did to FPC on Sebastian River because they are more legit.

I'm hearing a lot about the Sebastian River Defense and I get it ....But it is not like the Vero Defense has been any slouch. Vero's recent sound win over Fort Pierce Central is probably what is feeding my hunch on this one...

This will be the best defense that Vero has encounter all season long until playoffs.

The FPC defense is responsible for a lot of those scores. I think the D and special teams scored either 28 or 35 of the 63 from the Wellington game. TCoast was triple OT. Poor clewiston brought 26 players turned the ball over a lot. The FPC defense has played fairly well this season as compared to last, but blew several coverages against vero best reciever. Last Friday's game against vero also had the back up qb. Starter broke his leg against TCA. Add to that the turnovers and it was a snowball of disaster. Vero O vs Sebastian D should be a great matchup. I just wonder if Sebastian will muster enough O to compete.

Hot garbage might be pushing it : FPC @ TCA 20 pts, Treasure Coast 31 pts, Wellington 63 pts, Tampa Catholic 46 pts, Clewiston 37 pts. Those teams are not chumps.

Trinity Christian may not be but i don't like Treasure Coast like that we played them and they offense burned alot of clock for no reason they have a not disciplined team Tampa Catholic ain't but the others are probably first round losers

The FPC defense is responsible for a lot of those scores. I think the D and special teams scored either 28 or 35 of the 63 from the Wellington game. TCoast was triple OT. Poor clewiston brought 26 players turned the ball over a lot. The FPC defense has played fairly well this season as compared to last, but blew several coverages against vero best reciever. Last Friday's game against vero also had the back up qb. Starter broke his leg against TCA. Add to that the turnovers and it was a snowball of disaster. Vero O vs Sebastian D should be a great matchup. I just wonder if Sebastian will muster enough O to compete.

You made points that i forgot to let Broward know about but they broke coverage against Michael Smith our best receiver TWICE tried to play man to man with em too.

If Sebastian River can eat clock AND SCORE then i think they can win.