IMG @ Chaminade-Madonna Sat/11/5 1pm

BrowardHandicapper

This game will be whatever IMG wants it to be.  I have seen Chaminade-Madonna a couple times this year and they will definitely be the smallest team in stature that IMG has faced all year.  Yes, even smaller than Oxbridge on both sides of the ball. I mean they are really, really small and I think it could catch up to them even in the 3A playoffs.

Chaminade is coming off a game to a very physical Flanagan team and may even rest a few players to prepare for their playoff game next week against Cardinal Newman.  One of the players likely resting will be QB Henry Colombi who is a Utah State verbal commit.  Colombi banged up his shoulder a bit but should be ready to go for Cardinal Newman in the first round.  2019 Chaminade-Madonna back up QB Daelen Menard  (currently with an offer from Temple) will have his hands full with IMG but hopefully his experience versus the Ascenders will make him a stronger QB for next year or perhaps the 3A playoffs - if needed.

I just hope Chaminade-Madonna comes out in one piece and is healthy next week for the 3A playoffs...

I actually believe that Chaminade may be one of the best teams that IMG has faced this season. Although 3A they took on some really tough teams and defeated or just barely lost to them. Their two loses were to 8A (8-1) Flanagan and 5A (7-1) Cardinal Gibbons. They defeated 8A (6-2) North Miami Beach and 5A (4-3) North Marion. However, they seemed to struggle against 4A (3-6) Keys Gate. and gave up 21 points in a 28-21 win. If their QB Colombi plays Chaminade has an outside chance. But then again, it's a very good HS team going up against a very good college level team. Anytime that IMG wants to turn it on they can and will.  

I actually believe that Chaminade may be one of the best teams that IMG has faced this season. Although 3A they took on some really tough teams and defeated or just barely lost to them. Their two loses were to 8A (8-1) Flanagan and 5A (7-1) Cardinal Gibbons. They defeated 8A (6-2) North Miami Beach and 5A (4-3) North Marion. However, they seemed to struggle against 4A (3-6) Keys Gate. and gave up 21 points in a 28-21 win. If their QB Colombi plays Chaminade has an outside chance. But then again, it's a very good HS team going up against a very good college level team. Anytime that IMG wants to turn it on they can and will.  

It makes little sense to me to play Colombi versus IMG if he is nursing a sore shoulder.  Chaminade is probably better than 6A Boyd Anderson who recently faced IMG but I just don't see Chaminade on the level of Oxbridge right now - who got completely beat up by IMG.  Perhaps it is all about matchups and the fact that Oxbridge was ranked very high nationally may have given IMG extra gas to really put the pedal to the metal on them.

I still think playing these two teams back-to-back was not the wisest scheduling idea to set up a 3A run towards states....

Do you think Chaminade can hang within 21 with Columbi?

TCA put up 21 on IMG and Chaminade has a better QB than TCA. So yes, I do think that they could score 21. However, they will still lose as IMG's lowest output this season was 26 and that was against an undefeated powerhouse Grayson. Most of their games they have been above 34. I honestly don't think they will play Colombi but will go with Menard who is really a WR and is apparently only an emergency backup to Colombi. They won't score much with an in experienced Sophomore QB against the IMG defense. 

IMG starting RB Asa Martin announced today that he's transferring back to his original school in Alabama.. Backup RB Jamal Elliott transferred back home last month, they're thin at RB right know but probably still won't matter in this game

Interesting......Will RB Asa Martin finish the season with IMG. I have heard the rumors of a possible Gorman/IMG late season match but I don't know if it will happen.

Do you know if the IMG @ Chaminade game be streamed Saturday?

Interesting......Will RB Asa Martin finish the season with IMG. I have heard the rumors of a possible Gorman/IMG late season match but I don't know if it will happen.

Do you know if the IMG @ Chaminade game be streamed Saturday?

Broward yeah the IMG Facebook page should have the stream up with it being a in state game and it's unclear right know if Martin will finish the season with IMG this year or not, I have heard that IMG is going to challenge Gorman after the season is over assuming both go undefeated the rest of the way which both likely should as the hardest games for both are out of the way, whether Gorman accepts or not we will soon find out

Broward yeah the IMG Facebook page should have the stream up with it being a in state game and it's unclear right know if Martin will finish the season with IMG this year or not, I have heard that IMG is going to challenge Gorman after the season is over assuming both go undefeated the rest of the way which both likely should as the hardest games for both are out of the way, whether Gorman accepts or not we will soon find out

James.............where on their Facebook page would they have the streaming info?

I guess, since IMG is Freelance, doesn't have a district, is not eligible for the playoffs, and is allowed to recruit at will, they can probably play as many games as they feel like. They're really only in the FHSAA as a courtesy and so they can get maximum exposure. I really like IMG. Not that they can manhandle any Florida team, but that they can manhandle any non Florida team also. They represent the state of Florida all over the country and that is my state.  :D

I guess, since IMG is Freelance, doesn't have a district, is not eligible for the playoffs, and is allowed to recruit at will, they can probably play as many games as they feel like. They're really only in the FHSAA as a courtesy and so they can get maximum exposure. I really like IMG. Not that they can manhandle any Florida team, but that they can manhandle any non Florida team also. They represent the state of Florida all over the country and that is my state. :D

Yea fla and the rest of the USA... lol