Trinity Catholic @ Westminster

Proseteye

The Celtics make the long trip down to Miami to meet up with the Warriors. They left at 6:30 am for a 4 pm start time. At the beginning of the season these two teams were projected to be in a lot better position in 3A than they currently are. However, it's a good test for my Celtics to see if they have awakened from their season long slumber yet heading into the playoffs as a district runner-up for maybe the first time in their history. 

For anyone interested the live stream is below:

The starting time is an unusual 4 PM.

The Celtics make the long trip down to Miami to meet up with the Warriors. They left at 6:30 am for a 4 pm start time. At the beginning of the season these two teams were projected to be in a lot better position in 3A than they currently are. However, it's a good test for my Celtics to see if they have awakened from their season long slumber yet heading into the playoffs as a district runner-up for maybe the first time in their history.

For anyone interested the live stream is below:

The starting time is an unusual 4 PM.

This team is base in Ocala right?

I'm going to lean Trinity Catholic here.  Trinity Catholic has played a harder schedule and outside of a strong MCC team, the Celtics have played pretty good on the road.   Westminster Christian struggled (8-6 final) with a pretty weak Riverdale team last week and got beat down versus a down University School team (20-49 final).

A road win here for Trinity Catholic could give them a little boost of confidence heading into the playoffs...

I'm going to lean Trinity Catholic here.  Trinity Catholic has played a harder schedule and outside of a strong MCC team, the Celtics have played pretty good on the road.   Westminster Christian struggled (8-6 final) with a pretty weak Riverdale team last week and got beat down versus a down University School team (20-49 final).

A road win here for Trinity Catholic could give them a little boost of confidence heading into the playoffs...

They surely need it with Tampa Catholic coming up in the first round. The Celtics played very poorly against MCC and somewhat uninspired, which is what worries me.  B)

They surely need it with Tampa Catholic coming up in the first round. The Celtics played very poorly against MCC and somewhat uninspired, which is what worries me.  B)

Perhaps they realized MCC was a bad match for them and gave up a bit....Westminister Christian should be a lot more beatable than MCC.   Definitely not pushovers, but I think WC will be challenging enough where if Trinity Catholic pulls out the road W ...it will be enough of a sense of accomplishment for the Celtics to  believe in themselves for next week.

28-0 Celtics... nice win for TC.

I think it was actually a very solid 28-6 win for TC but that should be a confidence booster for the Celtics to to be up for and throw the kitchen sink at Tampa Catholic!  Glad to see they pulled out a solid win.   

As for Westminster....@ Oxbridge Academy next week ....Going to have their hands full...

Dang! Final was 42-6 beatdown!

Actually, I have to say, I don't think they looked that good even though they won. Westminster made a lot of mistakes that the Celtics capitalized on. And, I believe their starting QB and possibly their lead RB were knocked out of the game in the 2nd quarter. That being said, they did handle Westminster after a long 5 hour drive to Miami. I'll give them credit for that. In order to defeat Tampa Catholic the Celtics will have to tighten up their defensive backfield and need to solidify their OL to allow our QB more time to find his receivers. They are a good team with a lot of athletes and I know that they practice hard. If they put it all together they will beat Tampa Catholic.  :)