Round 3 Playoff Scores

BrowardHandicapper

I hope so too. But after making it to the regional final 3 times in a row myself. I don't know if the treasure coast plays a good enough brand of footbalm

I heard one the radio that the commentator said that he didn't think that the schedule or having to many home games was a problem but in my opinion our schedule is a HUGE problem

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• https://x.com/Omar_Haugabook/status/1794633754444783687
    • 7-4 implies losing in the first round of the playoffs. Based on the brackets in the south, I can't see Columbus going one and done in the playoffs. Maybe 8-4 or 7-5 with a loss to Palmetto or similar team in the second round if you have really dropped off a lot. 
    • Oh, they tried we just looked bad. Looks like a big drop off this year. We have a 4 QBs battling for a starting position and our OLine lost quite a bit. Defense was suspect against a scrambling QB all night. We need a lot of work if we want to survive this schedule we have coming up. If you asked me right now, I'm thinking 7-4 season on the way.
    • My new team, South Lake  H. C. Brad Lord took a very heavy underclassmen squad into Foundation Academy,  which personally as a H.C, im 0-2, beat them convincingly 49-14. We only had 36 offensive plays. Q. B. Trey Kelly Rising Sophomore went 7-9, 1 dropped and 1 blocked, 212 yds and 2 Td's, The running backs rushed for 202yds 3 TD's  in only 27 carries. Where my old school Poinciana lost to Horizon 20-30. Poinciana only had 33 players on the official roster ( all time low, I had over 60). Cameron  Brown Had a great game throwing for 2 TD's and ! rushing TD, (great effort) IMHO Horizon , while being a great program, was down from last year, Also include that 32 didnt play in the first half. (he drove the ball right down the field in his first possession in the 3rd 1/4 and they scored ( not to take away from the efforts of their other running backs, they will be a force to be reckoned with. Horizon is not as good as they were last year (up front only). I am sure the coaches will make corrections and become way better in the fall. At the end of the day, PHS, still needs discipline on defense (too many stupid penalties) and a direction to work for.  Yes, I am being super critical, after spending 10 years trying to fix that program, what they (administration) did hurts. Not the new HC. fault, In fact I try to help him any way I can. PHS looks like a team led by a first year head coach who hasnt found his way yet. I truly hope they do. the HC is a great guy, just young and needs a lot of help understanding the ins and outs of HS football.    Im not hating,  (for the PHS head coach). I just want to see this different direction we are looking for!
  • Popular Contributors