2017 Scheduling Notes

Cocoa2010

Thanks Shark for defending Columbia.

By the way here's some business advice.

Your site (and this board in particular) will continue to be a niche operation as long as you keep cow-towing to rural hillbilly interests like those in Lake City and Port St. Joe.

columbiafan = Lake City

Shark = Port St. Joe

Kyle Niblett = Gainesville

Joshua Wilson = Gainesville

A bunch North Floridians who are out of touch with reality. What's more is that they can't handle being told this in a very direct manner. When done, Josh just deletes threads and bans people while praising the losers that require a safe space when facts are used.

Los like many others that use that mentality are part of teams that rarley lose because they so loaded in talent they expect any team to be able to do what they did

Again, no reasonable person would conclude this after reading my stuff.

Columbia hasn't won a championship in almost 50 years! They haven't even reached a state final in 20 years. I never said they had to win all the time. Just win sometime before running your mouth.

I mean I'd be embarrassed to run around message boards like you with such an empty trophy case but carrying myself like the New England Patriots.

what makes us and those other programs you mention special is all 3 consistently put great years even if the talent is not as strong as say jax area or Tampa or broward or Dade county or even Palm Beach county

What makes you extra special is the idea that Columbia puts out great years.

You lost by 19 points at home to a garbage Viera team. It doesn't require double digit college athletes to not lose by 3 touchdowns at home to a 5-loss team.

All Columbia has consistently done is not win championships, reach state finals or even compete for them.

Didn't he get banned

You'd love that.

Can't beat 'em, ban 'em.

Josh has proven his weakness as a proprietor of this site. He's too friendly with FHSAA officials, which hurts his ability to be critical, and he's too sensitive to criticism himself.

He's a weakling in general. It's really sad. 

It's been 30 minutes since my first post today and Josh hasn't even read it.

Ironic.

So add hypocrite to his list of superlatives.

The proprietor himself doesn't even check in every 30 minutes but a poster who doesn't care about this rules has to respond within 30 minutes of get banned.

Los like many others that use that mentality are part of teams that rarley lose because they so loaded in talent they expect any team to be able to do what they did, if Columbia had the d1 talent that sta has we would have several more championships but we don't, what makes us and those other programs you mention special is all 3 consistently put great years even if the talent is not as strong as say jax area or Tampa or broward or Dade county or even Palm Beach county

Winning a championship is not easy and sometimes in a state as talented across as Florida some very good teams fall just short of getting it

Don't make me laugh with this crap. The FHSAA has more than enough classes. They should drop to 7. The only teams noting in CFLA is Lakeland, Apopka, Plant, DP, Cocoa, Bolles Jax Trinity Christian, Manatee, and Armwood. That's it. There's about 20+ teams here in Dade/Broward that would do better than fine up there.

What makes you extra special is the idea that Columbia puts out great years.

You lost by 19 points at home to a garbage Viera team. It doesn't require double digit college athletes to not lose by 3 touchdowns at home to a 5-loss team.

All Columbia has consistently done is not win championships, reach state finals or even compete for them.

Lmaoo. You can't get enough laughter with this guy.

By the way here's some business advice.

Your site (and this board in particular) will continue to be a niche operation as long as you keep cow-towing to rural hillbilly interests like those in Lake City and Port St. Joe.

columbiafan = Lake City

Shark = Port St. Joe

Kyle Niblett = Gainesville

Joshua Wilson = Gainesville

A bunch North Floridians who are out of touch with reality. What's more is that they can't handle being told this in a very direct manner. When done, Josh just deletes threads and bans people while praising the losers that require a safe space when facts are used.

Then my advice would be to move on if you don't want to be here. Either that, or admit you like to hide behind your keyboard and insult people. Either way, this is quite childish and ridiculous. Many of us have been on this board for a while and enjoy the conversations we have. If those conversations are not to your liking, there are other boards out there that may better suit you.

Either that, or admit you like to hide behind your keyboard and insult people. Either way, this is quite childish and ridiculous.

I insult those that warrant it.

I'd challenge anybody to argue that columbiafan and Josn don't warrant insults for their actions.

Hmmmm they can see if they can put an end to Vero's regular season and home game winning streak dating back to 2012 and 2013 a piece

Ah yes.

The ever important regular season win streak (and home win streak) done while not winning a championship or even reaching a semifinal.

Los since you joined you have done nothing but take shots at people, you haven't even made a attempt to tell anyone how sta gonna look next year, instead you sit here critizing people who actually are trying to talk football

And if you don't like how things are on this board no one is begging you to stay

And fyi we do have a lot of very respectful south florida guys here

I dont always agree with them but at least i can have a respectable discussion with them and i usually learn something new when i do, you on the other hand just talk down to everyone and take shots at people

Either show some respect to the members of the board and talk football or leave

Los since you joined you have done nothing but take shots at people, you haven't even made a attempt to tell anyone how sta gonna look next year, instead you sit here critizing people who actually are trying to talk football

And if you don't like how things are on this board no one is begging you to stay

And fyi we do have a lot of very respectful south florida guys here

I dont always agree with them but at least i can have a respectable discussion with them and i usually learn something new when i do, you on the other hand just talk down to everyone and take shots at people

Either show some respect to the members of the board and talk football or leave

STA is gonna be a bigger juggernaut than the season before. Nevermind the points system that's put in place. There's no team in the south that's ready yet. Maybe McArthur will get a bit better, but still they're on par with them.

STA is gonna be a bigger juggernaut than the season before. Nevermind the points system that's put in place. There's no team in the south that's ready yet. Maybe McArthur will get a bit better, but still they're on par with them.

See this is what football board is about, TALKING FOOTBALL not talking people down

On a important topic i see transfers to and from sta

Has transfer season been a plus or minus so far for sta?