Clearwater Academy transfers

nolebull813

7 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

A couple have ended up at St. Thomas More in (I think) Connecticut. I think several may be holding off to get word on NIL in Florida. 

You would think that all the international kids would need to find a new boarding school. But the Florida kids can just go back to where they came from 

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

You would think that all the international kids would need to find a new boarding school. But the Florida kids can just go back to where they came from 

Ironic.  These days, it's usually the folks from other countries that are being told to 'go back to where they came from.' B)

On 4/12/2024 at 6:02 AM, nolebull813 said:

Yeah, I agree. Where there may or may not be overlap between "legally permissible NIL benefits" and "boarding school housing" is of interest. I'm sure someone will be able to pull a rationale out of their a*s.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, THAT S--T WAS FUNNY said:

In his announcement, he thanked coaches from other schools for REACHING OUT and giving him the opportunity to be a part of their program. That sounds like recruiting to me.

How do you recruit a kid who is currently in limbo and doesn’t attend a school with a football program?