Trenton

Sharkbait

North Florida schools must be new to this "how to recruit and not get caught" thing that's been going on for years. Most of the time it is not the players or HS coaches but it is the street agents(no direct affiliation to the school) that do the recruiting. C'mon big north, you can do better than that!

WHOA! That is just wrong. Please do not accuse a coach of doing something when they have not been committed of any wrongdoing. Just wrong.

What part of my statement makes you think i am accusing any coach of wrong doing? I was simply replying to a post that said a school that had 20 transfers last year was expected to get many more this year and that the two coaches i named where at one time on the same staff, If i am wrong about that please set me straight Josh,  If i am right can you confirm it !!     

What part of my statement makes you think i am accusing any coach of wrong doing? I was simply replying to a post that said a school that had 20 transfers last year was expected to get many more this year and that the two coaches i named where at one time on the same staff, If i am wrong about that please set me straight Josh,  If i am right can you confirm it !!     

I somehow think you are alluding to Belleview since former OTC HC John Brantley took over as HC of Belleview. But, my friend, by your insinuation you are equating Brantley, Wentworth, and Beasley with blatant recruiting. Now, I have no idea what coaches are recruiting or not. All I can say is that OTC was never sanctioned by the FHSAA for any infraction in its entire history of existence. Quite a few schools have been sanctioned and some more than once. If recruiting is going on then the FHSAA has the obligation to step in, which they have not found reason to do with OTC.