Venice

PickSix

Really this stuff happens in big cities all the time

The reason it flys under the radar is because it usually happens with player to player communication at camps where they try to sell the program but hard to prove because it one player word against another

Venice is not a big city

Ik

I was saying the stuff that is being discussed happens all the time in big cities that has lots of high schools and usually flys under the radar

Columbia, how much experience do you have interacting and being around "big city" football?

He11, how many " big cities have you even stepped foot in?

You act and sound like you have been around that kind of stuff first hand and you are what 18 years old?

Columbia, how much experience do you have interacting and being around "big city" football?

He11, how many " big cities have you even stepped foot in?

You act and sound like you have been around that kind of stuff first hand and you are what 18 years old?

We regularly play in 3 different cities with a good number of high schools

(Gainesville, Tallahassee, and Jacksonville)

I would say between 60-70% of our opponents come from those 3 cities yearly so i get experience from us playing teams from those cities, i notice that Generally most of the talent in each city end up basically stockpiled at a limited number of schools despite big numbers of high schools, in big cities like Jacksonville the zoning is very loose and players can move to another school without too much trouble

If it happens in one place it probably happens universally across similar sized areas