Vero Beach dominates spring jamboree

Floridatech

Looks like both key transfers ( 2019 QB Celedonio and 2018 LB Johnson)  looked very sharp out there. 

Now that I think about it, I believe I saw Celedonio in action when John Carroll came down to Coconut Creek on a Thursday night in week 10 to play North Broward Prep.  If I recall correctly, the Sophomore led a scrappy  Ram offense to a very competitive game versus NBP. 

If Vero Beach has 3 kids competing for QB around the Celedonio's level, they will have a lot of good depth at minimum. I think as usual, the Indians will be solidified at QB. 

41 minutes ago, Floridatechpanthers said:

Yea even Joseph K scored a TD so if Celidonio gets injured then i would feel comfortable with him as starting QB but Celidonio did a very good last night.

If Vero can beat Oscar Smith then i can see another undefeated season this year.

If Vero beats Oscar Smith, then they should have a great chance of making the state title game. It is early, though, and last night you played two average teams. So nothing is set yet.

33 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

If Vero beats Oscar Smith, then they should have a great chance of making the state title game. It is early, though, and last night you played two average teams. So nothing is set yet.

O yea i know but those teams are below average this year, Okeechobee is down this year from having the best season last year and Sebastian River was trying to install their new spread offense....

On 5/13/2017 at 0:23 PM, Floridatechpanthers said:

O yea i know but those teams are below average this year, Okeechobee is down this year from having the best season last year and Sebastian River was trying to install their new spread offense....

Sebastian is going to be hurt bad by all those defensive graduations, but regardless vero looked crisp. Rumor on the street Is Joey K is officially transferring out.