BOOKER T WASHiNGTON @ DiLLARD WK 1

1 minute ago, KeemD321 said:

I honestly see them beating Bishop Gorman. The Northwestern game is their toughest in my eyes. I feel like they will get a close win over IMG due to the teams IMG has to go through before Central. Northwestern has a good chance against them too 

Ahhhhhhh idk about the bishop gorman game especially @ bishop gorman I heard nothing about the gales falling off this year ...@ img will they be competitive more then likely but I see the ascenders winning a close 1 they see nationally ranked top talent every week add that with the depth they have just in case some players get banged up in the weeks b4 I have to go img.

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Ahhhhhhh idk about the bishop gorman game especially @ bishop gorman I heard nothing about the gales falling off this year ...@ img will they be competitive more then likely but I see the ascenders winning a close 1 they see nationally ranked top talent every week add that with the depth they have just in case some players get banged up in the weeks b4 I have to go img.

Img plays MNW and Central back to back 

They lose 1 of them 

They face national ranked every week but not Miami Dade every week which arguably is the deepest talent pool in America 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Img plays MNW and Central back to back 

They lose 1 of them 

They face national ranked every week but not Miami Dade every week which arguably is the deepest talent pool in America 

Coaching beats talent 98% of the time & I will be shocked if img loses 1 if of them when was the last time they even lost a regular season game ?

4 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Bishop Gorman graduated their major playmakers from this past season. I agree with you on IMG but they may be banged up by the time they get to Central. Plus they play Carol City in the KOC . Either Central or Northwestern will beat IMG. I wouldn't be shocked if both did. Central will be well tested by Chaminade, Booker T Washington and Bishop Gorman leading up to the IMG game. Eventhough Central will have it harder against IMG since they will be coming back from Vegas the previous week

Coaching beats talent 98% of the time & I will be shocked if img loses 1 if of them when was the last time they even lost a regular season game ?

They don't have no Don Shula over at img lol

Otherwise when they played Grayson last year they would have been able to do more than a qb draw for first half of game 

I can think of a few coaching staffs in Florida that would go undefeated with IMG talent

Officially 2014 to St Johns however since 2015 only scheduled 9 games the game with AHP was supposed to count but after they lost they decided to not count it so 2015

Oh they've come close to losing. Especially against bishop Sullivan.  IMG has great facilities and some good coaching but I feel like once they get pressured they rely a lot on their talent.

2 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Bishop Gorman graduated their major playmakers from this past season. I agree with you on IMG but they may be banged up by the time they get to Central. Plus they play Carol City in the KOC . Either Central or Northwestern will beat IMG. I wouldn't be shocked if both did. Central will be well tested by Chaminade, Booker T Washington and Bishop Gorman leading up to the IMG game. Eventhough Central will have it harder against IMG since they will be coming back from Vegas the previous week

Don't BG Do like STA & img...RELOAD??

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Don't BG Do like STA & img...RELOAD??

They do but Gorman not as good this year as last year but don't get wrong impression 

They will be one of best teams in country and could go undefeated again but they won't blow out top 25 national teams like last year, their games with top elite opponents will be close ones

1 minute ago, KeemD321 said:

Oh they've come close to losing. Especially against bishop Sullivan.  IMG has great facilities and some good coaching but I feel like once they get pressured they rely a lot on their talent.

& to corona centennial which I can't wait for that rematch this year...make no mistake I'm no fan of img at all we (dillard) was 1 of the first South Florida teams to go to img & play ...but I just feel like img will be ready for what ND OR MEN will try to bring..they won't be sneakung up or catching img off guard at all.

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They do but Gorman not as good this year as last year but don't get wrong impression 

They will be one of best teams in country and could go undefeated again but they won't blow out top 25 national teams like last year, their games with top elite opponents will be close ones

I agree.

4 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

What they suppose to be super loaded this year ??? & if so that sounds about right after the year they had last year.

Its either them or Mnw I see as district champs.

They was bad last year? They've could of beat anybody on the 6a playoff road last year not name Carol City or MNW and that MNW went to 2 OT's if I can remember... MNW wasn't overwhelmeling better then MC last year... Don't play yourself and words from the grapevine from a reliable source they've settled their oline woes from spring...

14 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Who were the top National 25 teams that Gorman blew out last year?

2 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

What they suppose to be super loaded this year ??? & if so that sounds about right after the year they had last year.

Its either them or Mnw I see as district champs.

If a one point loss to MNW in 2016 ultimately keeping Central out of the playoffs is what you are basing that one on Mighty, you should probably rethink that one.  They were every bit as loaded as Carol City and MNW last year.

6A-16 - $#1^ happens...

As far as Central being "super loaded" this year - when they he11 was the last time they were not super loaded?

13 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

If a one point loss to MNW in 2016 ultimately keeping Central out of the playoffs is what you are basing that one on Mighty, you should probably rethink that one.  They were every bit as loaded as Carol City and MNW last year.

6A-16 - $#1^ happens...

As far as them being "super loaded" this  - when they he11 was the last time they were not super loaded?

Who you think the best of the 3 at this stage? 

1 minute ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I give the nod to Carol City but only on the fact they are the defending champion.

I can see that 

I personally have northwestern because of the 3 i feel they most talented of the 3 even though it close but i understand people picking Carol City or central 

Carol City still talented and defending champs and Central going to be hungry coming off missing playoffs in Florida's toughest district last year 

2 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

They may have been but they had no defense and ultimately got blown out at states.  Doubt they finished as a top 25....

Gorman did also blow out a 13 win Liberty team who was top 50-100 by a score of if i read right 80-20 or something like that 

I don't think Gorman going to do that again this year 

4 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Gorman did also blow out a 13 win Liberty team who was top 50-100 by a score of if i read right 80-20 or something like that 

I don't think Gorman going to do that again this year 

Blowing out teams like Cedar Hill, Cocoa and I guess even Liberty is still scary good in it's own right though.....

I got know problem with Gorman being crowned National Champ last year, but agree that they may not be as strong this year.