Did Dillard impress vs Nationaly ranked STA?

8 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Looking closer at this game , one positive I did see is Dillard controlled the ball well and had more time of possession.  That said , the bad reflection of that is given the score, Dillard probably ran the ball too much and may have played a bit conservative offensively. Also, STA probably scored off turnovers and sometimes at will on big plays?

How many turnovers did Dillard have and did they have any while deep in STA territory?

Dillard was in STA territory a few times but couldnt capitolize & also to meantion STA offense didnt jus surgically go up & down the field on our defense eaither in the first half both of those tds was a huge play that went for a Score unfortunately.

Don't worry about whether or not you impressed outsiders in a game that doesn't count.  The important thing is did your players learn from the experience and see what they need to work on this week.  It is also very important that the Dillard players know that they were able to compete with STA so they don't have any reason to fear anyone else they play.  Dillard should be very good.

1 minute ago, Sharkbait said:

Don't worry about whether or not you impressed outsiders in a game that doesn't count.  The important thing is did your players learn from the experience and see what they need to work on this week.  It is also very important that the Dillard players know that they were able to compete with STA so they don't have any reason to fear anyone else they play.  Dillard should be very good.

I agree.

7 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Here are some highlights of the game:

Our offense looked much better then what im use to seeing way more diversed and confident some great passes & catches were made that arent ususally made especially the tough catches in traffic and from what i see we were in their territory a couple of times even at their 30 but couldnt cash in ...awesome thing is were not facing STA every week so from what i seen dillard WILL be a force this year running game looked solid as well with that 2 headed monster we have excited to see how we do vs booker T

9 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Our offense looked much better then what im use to seeing way more diversed and confident some great passes & catches were made that arent ususally made especially the tough catches in traffic and from what i see we were in their territory a couple of times even at their 30 but couldnt cash in ...awesome thing is were not facing STA every week so from what i seen dillard WILL be a force this year running game looked solid as well with that 2 headed monster we have excited to see how we do vs booker T

I will be there talking out my ass if BTW blow y'all out