Western (1-0) @ Dillard (0-1)

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I think Norland presents a good challenge for Apopka. I think Apopka is capable of scoring at least 28 against most teams in Florida. With that said, if Norland is as good as I believe Zoe thinks, it will not be an easy game. Given we play at home and Norland has a 3-4 hour bus ride, I think we win a close game, something like 38-30. If you want to get a feel for what Apopka runs look at the video I posted in the thread Apopka Mainland that Dan in Daytona started. 

Most definitely gonna check it out now when do u think u will make another panther game bro 

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Most definitely gonna check it out now when do u think u will make another panther game bro 

If Dillard makes the playoffs and is still in contention the week of Thanksgiving, I may make it then, depending on which South Florida teams are still playing. As of now, I plan on being in South Florida (North Miami Court) for Thanksgiving. My sister lives there. 

10 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Hey Dillard you should come up here on Dillard's bye week lol

I really want a South Florida perspective on our crowd, I'm not sure how we compare to crowds down South 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

If Dillard makes the playoffs and is still in contention the week of Thanksgiving, I may make it then, depending on which South Florida teams are still playing. As of now, I plan on being in South Florida (North Miami Court) for Thanksgiving. My sister lives there. 

Cool cool that's wassup would love to catch up wit u again bro have fun last season hanging with u

13 hours ago, badbird said:

not too far but I saw Mainland vs Apopka.  Good game I got Mainland 35-14

Apopka will run through Mainland like last nights tacos running through Billy Bob. In my opinion Mainland isn't as good as people give them credit. They're no doubt a solid team, but that's about as much credit as I would give them. IMO 

2 minutes ago, footballfan56 said:

Apopka will run through Mainland like last nights tacos running through Billy Bob. In my opinion Mainland isn't as good as people give them credit. They're no doubt a solid team, but that's about as much credit as I would give them. IMO 

Lol they already played

He was saying he saw mainland vs apopka 

He was picking mainland over bartram trail 

On 8/29/2017 at 11:15 PM, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Hope you sit on Dillard side so we can meet and enjoy the game bro 

I'll probably start out on the Western side and see if I can find any old friends at the game. But hit me up, we can definitely meet and chop it up

4 hours ago, DB4 said:

I'll probably start out on the Western side and see if I can find any old friends at the game. But hit me up, we can definitely meet and chop it up

Once you on 1 side u can't come on the other bro but do Western even travel well they may have only 4 people over there lol and most definitely I guess we can meet before I like to get there early