Miami Central stranded in Vegas

gatorman-uf

That surely is class. We Floridians and Central supporters truly thank the Bishop Gorman School for their kindness and generosity. The thing I can't fathom is why Central is not picking up the tab for this because it is their responsibility and not Bishop Gorman's. I would think that the coach would have a corporate credit card on his person.  Hopefully Bishop Gorman will be reimbursed when things get back together in south Florida.

33 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

That surely is class. We Floridians and Central supporters truly thank the Bishop Gorman School for their kindness and generosity. The thing I can't fathom is why Central is not picking up the tab for this because it is their responsibility and not Bishop Gorman's. I would think that the coach would have a corporate credit card on his person.  Hopefully Bishop Gorman will be reimbursed when things get back together in south Florida.

Well Bishop Gorman has money so I'm not sure if they will make central pay for it but wether they have to pay it back or not i respect the fact that Bishop Gorman is helping central out here,  shows that they are a respectful program win or lose

Kuddos to Gorman and city of Las Vegas